absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I can´t figure out how too get the black powder i found 2 caves with boxes that are locked but have no idea how too open them.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Isn't Mia basically just one giant fuck doll for everyone? I swear it seems she's being made specifically only for others and for you to be a cuck. I like Mia and if I was a dude I'd be chasing that majestic ass all day long. But I don't like how there seems to be more content/insentive to get cucked with her doing your dad and so called friend
You can keep Mia to only yourself.
is it possible to be with all the girls?(harem) or only one
It is not possible. Somegirls will be avaiable if you follow hero path. Others will be on voyeur path (more like asshole path for me). Game is not finished so anything can happen with future releases. I personally enjoy hero path more.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I can´t figure out how too get the black powder i found 2 caves with boxes that are locked but have no idea how too open them.
"There are 2 caves at the Goblin's Mountain/forest that you can enter and find the powder (where you met the fairy, just after the maze). One on the left corner and the other one is on the top right and it's blocked, you'll need the axe to clear it." -- MuseX

You find your answer if you search their discord channel.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Farmer's Dreams [R14] [MuseX] - Original Size: 1.49 GB

Download Win (205 MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Guys , do you know if version r14 have bugs ?

I remembered playing this game before and it was buggy, so i am a bit reluctant to try it.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
What kind of NTR can I expect from this game? Is there a lot of it or am I just gonna get teased? I should say before anyone freaks out I like NTR in games. That's why I'm asking.
You as the MC are the NTR guy, it's NETORI, you have the option to steal Nina from Trevor or not, you have the option to ruin their relationship or let them be. For Mia you have the option to get her before your Dad do. Other scenes are just voyeurism, you the option to peek in Sophie and her Boyfriend or not and that's all

billylee26

May 28, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Farmer's Dreams [R14] [MuseX] - Original Size: 1.49 GB

Download Win (205 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and torrent ver r14

Reactions: Metropolisz

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, this game is still developed, x months ago i did play it but the gameplay sucks and buggy, i also read about a renpy version.
anyone knows the status of it, did they improve the gameplay? still buggy? renpy?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The compressed version does nothing to make the game faster. So unless you've used up a ton of hard drive space, the compressed really does nothing. I downloaded it thinking (knowing it was less MB's) it would free up the memory used, making the game a little faster.

Live and learn.. I also didn't run into any bugs/breaks, but as he warning says, download and play at your own risk!

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes