f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
this game is full of bugs normally i ignore it but almost every quest is bugged for me idk why several quests don't trigger even when i do everything like in the walkthrough several times.

its good that the dev is trying something else than the other games but with these things present it's just unplayable seems like he really does this game by heart i wish him the best but damn man.

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
the missions have to happen in the day the Walkthrough says?
because im on day 20 elise didnt give me the the wood mission , altough i have 3 hearts

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
walktrough out off date becausse its not telling me where the scythe is for cutting the leafy lump's aka grass. NVM found what to do.
however how can i use the Crystal in the housse

Last edited:

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
How the hell do i give a gift ? i feel like i did the whole story without a having any hscene with any of the girls

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Cant seem to do elise quest "wood for Elise"
can someone help
Same here, i did all that the guide said i had to do on the first day, then on the second day i got selena scene, i go visit heather as is said in the guide but then after that i stuck in the same, i cant get the "wood for Elise" quest.

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
I was playing R13 till now and now have downloaded R14. But how do I shift my saves from the old version to this one. There is no save folder?

Also inside the game:
1) how do I find more iron, silver and gold ores? The ones I mined, I sold them to Derek and now I don't have 20 ores to talk to him.
2) I have 3 crystal but how do I wake the fairy. Holding it is not working I guess.

Please help me with the above questions.

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
How the hell do i give a gift ? i feel like i did the whole story without a having any hscene with any of the girls
Just select the gift you want to give and then when you interact with the character it will give you an option to give gift.
Also, if you given gift earlier, you might not be able to select the gift option again for 1-2 days. It will become selectable again after that.

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
Hold in from your inventory just like how you hold your bucket during introduction. Talk to the girl you want to give gift to. But she only accept what she like so you'll have to do some try-and-repeat. Gifts they like give +2 friendship; gifts they love +4 to +6 depends on some mechanic which I don't really know.

I was playing R13 till now and now have downloaded R14. But how do I shift my saves from the old version to this one. There is no save folder?

Also inside the game:
1) how do I find more iron, silver and gold ores? The ones I mined, I sold them to Derek and now I don't have 20 ores to talk to him.
2) I have 3 crystal but how do I wake the fairy. Holding it is not working I guess.

Please help me with the above questions.
Save folder is inside www folder.

1) Wait until a new version comes out and the mine is expended. Otherwise, save editor is the way.
2) That quest is incomplete. If you read its description, you'd have known.

Same here, i did all that the guide said i had to do on the first day, then on the second day i got selena scene, i go visit heather as is said in the guide but then after that i stuck in the same, i cant get the "wood for Elise" quest.
Don't use the walkthrough. It's nothing like the current game. As for not getting the quest, maybe you can try talking to her 1~2 days to improve friendship? Oh, and "Wood for Elise" is a quest which Elise gives, not Heather. So just in case there is some misunderstanding from the guide, you should talk to Elise not Heather to get that quest.

this game is full of bugs normally i ignore it but almost every quest is bugged for me idk why several quests don't trigger even when i do everything like in the walkthrough several times.

its good that the dev is trying something else than the other games but with these things present it's just unplayable seems like he really does this game by heart i wish him the best but damn man.
Same as above. Don't trust the walkthrough.

Last edited:

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Hold in from your inventory just like how you hold your bucket during introduction. Talk to the girl you want to give gift to. But she only accept what she like so you'll have to do some try-and-repeat. Gifts they like give +2 friendship; gifts they love +4 to +6 depends on some mechanic which I don't really know.
The problem is I can't gift, the option isn't availiable
Screenshot_3.png

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Just select the gift you want to give and then when you interact with the character it will give you an option to give gift.
Also, if you given gift earlier, you might not be able to select the gift option again for 1-2 days. It will become selectable again after that.
the option to gift is allways unavailiable for me, even if i hold the item :/

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
I Encounter that bug once. The gifted status never expires and you can never again gift someone. The only 2 way I know of to solve that is: either start a new game from scratch or edit the switches in save by using save editor.
wich switch should i edit then ?

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Don't use the walkthrough. It's nothing like the current game. As for not getting the quest, maybe you can try talking to her 1~2 days to improve friendship? Oh, and "Wood for Elise" is a quest which Elise gives, not Heather. So just in case there is some misunderstanding from the guide, you should talk to Elise not Heather to get that quest.

Same as above. Don't trust the walkthrough.
So i dont really need to use the walkthrough? My fear is that if i dont do everything that the walkstrough says i have to do in the first day, i will miss a lot of content... Is there a problem with that or i could for example take a week to do everything that the walktrough says i have to do in one day?

Excuse my english, i hope u can understand what im trying to say xD and thx for the answer

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes