StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
i tryd i canot talk to him whont let me and i whant to take only Nina to the party
Oh. You're still at the part where you have to talk to Nina. She is at the well together with Trevor from 16:00 to 20:00 if I'm not mistaken.

I would like to know this also. I read walkhtrough fom the first page but there is no indication how to trigger or avoid ntr content??
The only NTR in this game is when the girl dump some other guy to be with you. In other cases, you must actively push those girls away for them to end up with others. Which is not how NTR works.

masa0000

Nov 26, 2018
This is a good game. but not a harem game (For me this is a bad point). Evelyn or Laura can only choose 1 of 2 pub scenes. Nina and Laura too, if you choose laura will lose nina scenes in the cave (if using cheat you can have both scenes).
Hope MuseX will develop better.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I really want to like this game, but the bugs are real. Ive lost progress several times due to interface bugs and unless I'm missing something, I am unable to give gifts to anyone, and only able to flirt with Elise at the start. Tried restarting from scratch and no joy, same issue.

masa0000

Nov 26, 2018
I really want to like this game, but the bugs are real. Ive lost progress several times due to interface bugs and unless I'm missing something, I am unable to give gifts to anyone, and only able to flirt with Elise at the start. Tried restarting from scratch and no joy, same issue.
R14 version has a lot of bugs. You should use the old save version R13 to play and get 2 new scenes.

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
This is a fix from the discord bug section. It will fix Elise quest not starting witch will allow you to continue to Sophies quest and the ability to give gifts and flirt.
this fix should be put on op to fix r14 new game players as without it can't play the game.

Reactions: acewinz

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
Just select the gift you want to give and then when you interact with the character it will give you an option to give gift.
Also, if you given gift earlier, you might not be able to select the gift option again for 1-2 days. It will become selectable again after that.
the option to gift is allways unavailiable for me, even if i hold the item :/
I Encounter that bug once. The gifted status never expires and you can never again gift someone. The only 2 way I know of to solve that is: either start a new game from scratch or edit the switches in save by using save editor.
The not being able to give gifts is do to the Elise quest bug I put up the fix a few post up which will make those actions available once you finished the wood quest it's the tigger to start giving gift to girls and flirting.

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i have bin to the well between those timers and nina aint there at all NVM
however whats whit the freezing up or crashing off the game but the game window stays.
Heather Romance qst although i have done every thing and is also sorta compleeted but didnt move to the compleeted section
1569894732825.png

Last edited:

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
Heather Romance qst although i have done every thing and is also sorta compleeted but didnt move to the compleeted section
View attachment 416207
as it is stayed it's not fully in game yet which is probably why it's not showing up in completed quest. If your corruption was high enough and told her to show her tits you get a scene from it but that is all.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
I am lost in the maze. I dont know how to "He left when he did it right"
Any hint, please??

Edit.- Done, thanks!!!

Last edited:

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Does anyone know HOW to use the hammer? I keep clicking Q while I have it equipped but it doesn't do anything...

Last edited:

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
ooh... then how do I smelt Copper Ore? I can't remember seeing any Furnace in the village..

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes