jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
Pages 207. Download bugfix elise wood quest. after finish elise wood quest you can give gift and flirt. Letter quest appear after you finish that
this fix should be put on op to fix r14 new game players as without it can't play the game.
View attachment 119033

Overview
:
In a fantasy world that combines medieval and modern elements, you are just a regular not so good farmer, but after a big storm that devastates your peaceful village, can you be the hero it needs? Rebuilding your father's farm will be harder than you think, specially with all the monsters and thieves walking around now, so grab a sword and... oh, wait, you don't know how to fight!

Thread Updated: 2019-09-28
Release Date: 2019-09-01
Developer: MuseX -
Censored: No
Version: R14
Language: English
Like i said fix should be put on op because r14 is unplayable without it.

Last edited:

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
You can try Peasant Quest if you like fantasy.
My new life ( beggar of net )
The Eldrid Saga
Uh, the look like good ones, I only hope my old-ass PC can make them work... like for example "beasts of the nephelym" my PC won't make it work

Gsuizz

Aug 28, 2017
someone can help me? this is my first time playing this game, i don't know exacly but, any girl i try interact, just have option "talk", i cant give Gift, Quest, Flirt... nothing works, i just can talk... nothing more, nothing less.
someone can give me some light about that?

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Potato seeds say it will give 3 potato after 3 days. i make everything in order but after 3 day i can take only one potato. and it's a problem: seed costs 30, 1 potato sold is 14. this way mc only losts money

brisola

May 15, 2018
someone can help me? this is my first time playing this game, i don't know exacly but, any girl i try interact, just have option "talk", i cant give Gift, Quest, Flirt... nothing works, i just can talk... nothing more, nothing less.
someone can give me some light about that?
Look at page 208, have a game-fix on it

masa0000

Nov 26, 2018
Potato seeds say it will give 3 potato after 3 days. i make everything in order but after 3 day i can take only one potato. and it's a problem: seed costs 30, 1 potato sold is 14. this way mc only losts money
You should plant cucumber . seed cost 30 , After 4 days you can harvest and if you lucky you can harvest it again. 25 seed cost 750. You can harvest about 100 cucumbers after 7 days

brisola

May 15, 2018
I'm having trouble with the blue flower quest too. How do I talk to Redd (Dad) ? I need to talk to him and sleep to complete the quest. * I already finished bridge and pub party quests.

brisola

May 15, 2018
Another question, how to open the chest in the goblin cave ? There is only one cave open, but the chest is locked.

masa0000

Nov 26, 2018
Another question, how to open the chest in the goblin cave ? There is only one cave open, but the chest is locked.
use axe break pillars . You can fine black muder in cave. Avoid globin and open 2 chest on the upper left corner

Nov 10, 2017
go to the village . Sam will appear and talk with MC.
thanks for the reply, but I already finished the party and the bridge. just gotta get the blue flower quest to finish. go to sleep is the final objective.

although what I haven't seen yet are
mia/heather>darius
2nd Laura's basement
and maybe some more I don't know because I haven't got a stealthiness trait

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes