masa0000

Nov 26, 2018
thanks for the reply, but I already finished the party and the bridge. just gotta get the blue flower quest to finish. go to sleep is the final objective.

although what I haven't seen yet are
mia/heather>darius
2nd Laura's basement
and maybe some more I don't know because I haven't got a stealthiness trait
if you have 2 or 3 heart with laura when you talk with her you can see this scence ( sex scenes with laura only appear when in party you talk to her and choose fight (combat> = 1) ). If you don't go home with laura It was just a normal scene
And sex scence 2 with laura appear when you check the fairy and nina comes to talk to you . ( Chose Bad Advice=> you are friends ) Relationship with Laura is 5,5 6 heart come and talk to her you can see this scenes.

Scenes heather/ Mia with Darius. if you want see this. Your money must be under 20. come and talk to darius you can see quest option appear

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
if you have 2 or 3 heart with laura when you talk with her you can see this scence ( sex scenes with laura only appear when in party you talk to her and choose fight (combat> = 1) ). If you don't go home with laura It was just a normal scene
And sex scence 2 with laura appear when you check the fairy and nina comes to talk to you . ( Chose Bad Advice=> you are friends ) Relationship with Laura is 5,5 6 heart come and talk to her you can see this scenes.

Scenes heather/ Mia with Darius. if you want see this. Your money must be under 20. come and talk to darius you can see quest option appear
I don't believe that you can take Laura home from the party (defeated monster) unless you chose the Combat point with the good and naughty angels. I chose Charisma and didn't get take Laura home from the party.

masa0000

Nov 26, 2018
I don't believe that you can take Laura home from the party (defeated monster) unless you chose the Combat point with the good and naughty angels. I chose Charisma and didn't get take Laura home from the party.
charisma at the beginning of the game is 2 points I didn't choose it . If you like Amanda you can chose physic. if you want Laura you can chose combat.
After fire party quest you will have 1 charisma points ( 3 points is enough for now )

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Has the dev published any error fixes for R14 so far? The Elise fix didn't help with giving gifts and flirts with most of the other women.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Help!
How can I get the stealthnes trait?? I dont know how to be more friend of Marcus, or improve it

Thanks!!

masa0000

Nov 26, 2018
Help!
How can I get the stealthnes trait?? I dont know how to be more friend of Marcus, or improve it

Thanks!!
In oppening game you choose peek sophie you can have 10 friendship .
(if you want keep honor route at day 1 , talk with nina father and choose "don't worry " you can have 10 honor .after talk with elder silas and start father need medicine quest)
After you choose show the letter for Marcus (hold letter and talk with him ) you can have 10 friendship
After finish peek scence quest at 11pm with Marcus. You can find Marcus standing at the entrance to the well at 11 a.m . Talk with him and learn skill .

Reactions: dick bullcock

masa0000

Nov 26, 2018
Guys, Nikki is available in this version ? I didn't see her in game...
if you choose stay you can see scence Nikki with 2 bandits . If you choose go and negotiate (you have >1000gold) after that. Nikki will appear in your home when you sleep. That is all (2 scences, You can only choose one)

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
In oppening game you choose peek sophie you can have 10 friendship .
(if you want keep honor route at day 1 , talk with nina father and choose "don't worry " you can have 10 honor .after talk with elder silas and start father need medicine quest)
After you choose show the letter for Marcus (hold letter and talk with him ) you can have 10 friendship
After finish peek scence quest at 11pm with Marcus. You can find Marcus standing at the entrance to the well at 11 a.m . Talk with him and learn skill .
.....so I have to re start one more time!
Thanks!!

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
it's only one sentence , There is no such scene yet . In r14 if you have stealthnes trait you can sneak in Elise room and get scence . That it all
thank you. i tried it and now i have a problem: mc remains invisible after the scene. i tried to sleep but he remains invisible (with time and stamina hearts disapperead). is it a bug?

masa0000

Nov 26, 2018
thank you. i tried it and now i have a problem: mc remains invisible after the scene. i tried to sleep but he remains invisible (with time and stamina hearts disapperead). is it a bug?
you can try this scence after you finish all scence R13. And heather swimsuit gift. Because this version of R14 still has a lot of bugs

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
you can try this scence after you finish all scence R13. And heather swimsuit gift. Because this version of R14 still has a lot of bugs
I see. thanks for tips. I asked (and maybe i'll ask) a lot of questions cause i like this game (bed scene with elise is wonderful, cum for example is very well made) but it's frustrating sometimes (rpgm default problems, bugs, and so on).

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Game is difficult and annoying in so many ways, but the cg and scenes are so....Questions for someone in the know. Tried searching with limited success.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
I try it before asking, but don't work :(

One observation... I need to download r13, play at little and after that try r14? (I thinking to try something like that)
After applying fix you must complete Elise quest for wood then you will be able to give gifts and flirt with girls.

Has the dev published any error fixes for R14 so far? The Elise fix didn't help with giving gifts and flirts with most of the other women.
The fix came from devs discord as has been said many times now you must finish Elise wood quest to unlock gifts and flirting with other girls.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2017

the "bad advice" was that with trevor? or?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes