masa0000

Nov 26, 2018
The game is pretty nice but many quest just won't start for me. Not sure if it's bug or me having not completed some other tasks but I can't get quests relating to Elise (giving her wood, fixing her garden) and delivering a letter for her daughter.
find page 207 you can find bugfix R14 Elise wood. Download that before you play game . Because if you don't fix that, you can't give gift and flirt all girl. It makes many events will not appear (letter quest, find cat, .... )

Reactions: theGlassAlice

theGlassAlice

Sep 8, 2018
find page 207 you can find bugfix R14 Elise wood. Download that before you play game . Because if you don't fix that, you can't give gift and flirt all girl. It makes many events will not appear (letter quest, find cat, .... )
Ah, thanks a lot. Shame I deleted the game (and my saves) in hopes for a less buggy version.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
try again rum => all beers
If nothing happen then maybe you are not enough relationship
or you don't have scenes yet : help evelyn find cat, help her in pub, talk her at fire party phase 2
i think it's a relationship problem. now i can't do nothing about (i can't raise relationship cause if i enter in the bar, the party starts)(i know that maybe i could edit save)
however this is a perfect example of how frustrating is rpgm: initially i decided to play this games 2 times (one corrupt and one honor) but seeing wt i noticed a lot of different path, and 2 gameplay aren't enough. but the idea to do the same longtimerequired things (chilometric walk and so on) terrifies me

hweebs

May 14, 2019
My game keeps crashing on startup, complaining about blendmodes.

Anyone know a fix, tried googling and searching this thread myself.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
try again rum => all beers
If nothing happen then maybe you are not enough relationship
or you don't have scenes yet : help evelyn find cat, help her in pub, talk her at fire party phase 2
I just tried: edited save to raise relationship. tried all rum, all beer and so on: nothing. always inn bed and then wake up in the morning. i helped with cat, help in oub and talked to her in fire party.
i know there are other combinations in the pub, but it's a pain in the ass to load everytime and go through the same long dialog and so on....

masa0000

Nov 26, 2018
I just tried: edited save to raise relationship. tried all rum, all beer and so on: nothing. always inn bed and then wake up in the morning. i helped with cat, help in oub and talked to her in fire party.
i know there are other combinations in the pub, but it's a pain in the ass to load everytime and go through the same long dialog and so on....
Try coffe => rum => rum => choose "Go for it " when Laura ask MC.

masa0000

Nov 26, 2018
some one can tell me how to upgrade character status??
Charisma when you finish quest fire party you can get 1 points
Farming when you harverst you can get exp (1 harvest/ 10, 12exp)
Combat and Physical. In day 3 you dream Angel /Devil .
+ Choose "i want have sex" 1 point Physical
+ Choose "i want protect people i love" 1 point combat
That is all I know in the present moment
If you want, you can use RPGmarkerSaveEditor to upgrade .

Saka

Aug 2, 2017
Charisma when you finish quest fire party you can get 1 points
Farming when you harverst you can get exp (1 harvest/ 10, 12exp)
Combat and Physical. In day 3 you dream Angel /Devil .
+ Choose "i want have sex" 1 point Physical
+ Choose "i want protect people i love" 1 point combat
That is all I know in the present moment
If you want, you can use RPGmarkerSaveEditor to upgrade .
thanks men

coood

Jun 25, 2017
Hi, for some reason I cant get quests (Deliver Sophie's Letter / Wood for Elise) on day 2. I tried days 3 and 4 but nothing.
Is there a reason for it?

coood

Jun 25, 2017
Hi, for some reason I cant get quests (Deliver Sophie's Letter / Wood for Elise) on day 2. I tried days 3 and 4 but nothing.
Is there a reason for it?
I have found there is some fix for this. But anyway playing this game is really frustrating when there is no updated guide and everything is under time pressure.

Nov 10, 2017
nina's nowhere, chest for other black powder also not there sadly, I'll just wait for the next update

edit: negative on previous statement, just had to sleep for the next day

masa0000

Nov 26, 2018
100 black berries can be found? everytime i go to forest i find "black berries (none); only 2 times i found some, but at this rate i should play until 2049..
You can do quests or scenes with other girls .
When done all you can skip time . And search Black Berry (Very hard)
After story quest Time is not as important as it was at first . Don't worry about time .

jeydin

Jan 28, 2018
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasAdvancedLighting.js:387:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2338:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1768:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1826:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1815:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1806:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1367:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game.
how to fix this bug

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Stupid question about a different "Pussy", can you give the cat a name that he dosn't say "I hate it"

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes