Skyrim

May 4, 2017
following last wk, is possible to do at the same time ntr and normal quest? for example, if i send heather to darius, the i can still romance her or i lose her (and same with mia)?

BOBINGTON453

Jun 14, 2019
hey guys i have a problem wih darius he dosnt offer to build a house or ask for a girl? the house seems perfectly fine dad dosnt die but i cant get the ntr stuff can someone help?

Nov 10, 2017
hey guys i have a problem wih darius he dosnt offer to build a house or ask for a girl? the house seems perfectly fine dad dosnt die but i cant get the ntr stuff can someone help?
to get darius to do some girls, just get your gold below 50, but I haven't it progress further, I just know how to start it. Cowboy-cold-water-shrinkage.gif

Planned

Oct 3, 2019
Your corruption has to be high, I can't remember exactly, equal with honour or 2 points above or below.
Save editor is handy with Marcus.
what i need to change with the save editor because i changed the corruption and don't work

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
what i need to change with the save editor because i changed the corruption and don't work
Did you show him Sophies? (Think that's her name) letter, that will register him on the friend scale in save editor. Now shoot that up to 20 or 30 and see.

Planned

Oct 3, 2019
Did you show him Sophies? (Think that's her name) letter, that will register him on the friend scale in save editor. Now shoot that up to 20 or 30 and see.
you are right in both you need corruption and be Friends with him thank you

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes