thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Can someone upload the gold patreon exclusive version please? The CGs are too good not to have a replay/recollection crystal.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Haven't played it yet but I've seen the cg for the update. don't read the spoiler if you haven't played yet and want to be surprised
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Just got around to playing this after putting it off for a year. And honestly, this game would be in the top 5 here if it wasn't so buggy and people's dislike for rpgm. Plenty of content. Total play time was 10 hours but a third of that was finding work around for the bugs or just roaming aimlessly trying to trigger quests. I also cheated for gold and material but never stats. It's a shame that it'll never get the same support as the top games because the character models and newer renders are simply amazing. New Mia is simply amazing. Unfortunately, this game is way too daunting for most players so it'll never receiving the proper recognition.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Changelog:

• 1 New Brooke Scene (61 CGs)
    [Reach at least 5 hearts with Brooke and talk to her after you finish the Blue Flower quest]
  • 1 New Elise Scene (35 CGs)
    [Talk to Elise at least one day after watching her third scene to get instructions]
  • 1 New Mia (and Darius) Scene (46 CGs)
    [Talk to Mia after her scene with Darius to get the "Mia's Massage" quest, deliver the 20 Oily Herbs to her]
  • [Fix] Elise first quest not starting + wrong choices selection
  • [Fix] Error when pressing 1 with no second tool available
  • [Fix] Swimming with Heather scene activating wrong quest (+ new quest)
  • [Fix] Impossible to discard some items
  • [Fix] Alignment indicator rounding up and not showing the real Honor/Corruption level
  • [Fix] HUD remaining invisible after watching the third Elise scene
  • [Fix] Possibility of discarding the Watering Can
  • [Fix] Respawning logs and rocks at goblin's mountain/forest/goblin's caves
  • [Fix] "Talk to Redd" objective from "Get yourself a nice girlfriend!" quest not completing
  • [Fix] Infinite Spiked Fruits
  • [Fix] The Blue Flower quest not completing (now it completes after you get back from the forest)
  • [Fix] The Blue Flower's last "go sleep" objective after talking to Sam not completing
  • [Fix] Goblin not seeing MC near the blue flower in case Trevor kills the slime
  • [Fix] Passability issues in some maps fixed
  • [Fix] Reaching 500G in donations to Heather completing the wrong objective in the "Get yourself a nice girlfriend!" quest
  • [Fix] Game continuing in Story Mode after getting back from the Goblin's Mountain
  • [Fix] Getting stuck in stealth mode when sneaking upstairs in Amanda's house
  • [Fix] Day not advancing in some occasions after the lake party
  • [Fix] Possible to talk to Redd before talking to Roxie/Elder/Mia for the Blue Flower quest
  • Blackberry Pie quest doesn't require watching Mia scene with Redd anymore to get the full version (only high honor)
  • Nina scene at the orchard can now only start after the PUB party
  • Dashing isn't affected anymore by having no energy
  • Made the 3 chickens you can find in the village visible instead of completely hidden
  • Time now stops inside buildings
  • Spiked Fruits are now easier to find
  • Hide Message Window key changed from H to A. It now hides the Name Window as well
  • Darius appearance changed (still not updated in previous scenes)
  • Daily Talk points added to Marcus
  • [New] Item Rotation added (press '0' to rotate the item you're holding)
  • 3 New maps added
  • [New] New Fishing System
  • [New] Weather System:
    - Sun [Nothing changes]
    - Rain [Water all your crops automatically]
    - Storm [Water all your crops automatically but have high chances of also destroying them]
    - Wind [Tilled soil around fully grown crops get automatically seeded with the nearest crop seeds]

sefronalex

Jan 20, 2019
Farmer's Dreams R15 is out + News

Changelog:
  • 1 New Brooke Scene (61 CGs)
  • 1 New Elise Scene (35 CGs)
  • 1 New Mia (and Darius) Scene (46 CGs)
  • [Fix] Elise first quest not starting + wrong choices selection
  • [Fix] Error when pressing 1 with no second tool available
  • [Fix] Swimming with Heather scene activating wrong quest (+ new quest)
  • [Fix] Impossible to discard some items
  • [Fix] Alignment indicator rounding up and not showing the real Honor/Corruption level
  • [Fix] HUD remaining invisible after watching the third Elise scene
  • [Fix] Possibility of discarding the Watering Can
  • [Fix] Respawning logs and rocks at goblin's mountain/forest/goblin's caves
  • [Fix] "Talk to Redd" objective from "Get yourself a nice girlfriend!" quest not completing
  • [Fix] Infinite Spiked Fruits
  • [Fix] The Blue Flower quest not completing (now it completes after you get back from the forest)
  • [Fix] The Blue Flower's last "go sleep" objective after talking to Sam not completing
  • [Fix] Goblin not seeing MC near the blue flower in case Trevor kills the slime
  • [Fix] Passability issues in some maps fixed
  • [Fix] Reaching 500G in donations to Heather completing the wrong objective in the "Get yourself a nice girlfriend!" quest
  • [Fix] Game continuing in Story Mode after getting back from the Goblin's Mountain
  • [Fix] Getting stuck in stealth mode when sneaking upstairs in Amanda's house
  • [Fix] Day not advancing in some occasions after the lake party
  • [Fix] Possible to talk to Redd before talking to Roxie/Elder/Mia for the Blue Flower quest
  • Blackberry Pie quest doesn't require watching Mia scene with Redd anymore to get the full version (only high honor)
  • Nina scene at the orchard can now only start after the PUB party
  • Dashing isn't affected anymore by having no energy
  • Made the 3 chickens you can find in the village visible instead of completely hidden
  • Time now stops inside buildings
  • Spiked Fruits are now easier to find
  • Hide Message Window key changed from H to A. It now hides the Name Window as well
  • Darius appearance changed (still not updated in previous scenes)
  • Daily Talk points added to Marcus
  • [New] Item Rotation added (press '0' to rotate the item you're holding)
  • 3 New maps added
  • [New] New Fishing System
  • [New] Weather System:
    - Sun [Nothing changes]
    - Rain [Water all your crops automatically]
    - Storm [Water all your crops automatically but have high chances of also destroying them]
    - Wind [Tilled soil around fully grown crops get automatically seeded with the nearest crop seeds]

Reactions: haxso

Revol

May 17, 2017
It's been nearly 2 years i have not play this game.
After R14 play-through the game is constantly having some bug or so, in short not really polished as usual.
Waiting for R15 thou, as this is the few game that i still can tolerate with RPG Maker MV
Other ones would be Peasant Quest and LOQO:Origin, which is RPGXP

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
It's been nearly 2 years i have not play this game.
After R14 play-through the game is constantly having some bug or so, in short not really polished as usual.
Waiting for R15 thou, as this is the few game that i still can tolerate with RPG Maker MV
Other ones would be Peasant Quest and LOQO:Origin, which is RPGXP

Same here, just dont know how long it will take for R15 to get uploaded here.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I have searched this thread backwards and forwards and read the walkthrough, but I still cannot trigger either Elise's wood or sophie's letter. I have done the full honor route and the corruption round and everything in between but when I present Elise with wood, I don't get the quest option. Same thing for Sophie and/or Amanda. There is never a quest option.

Crazy.

Feb 5, 2018
I don't know what your search terms were but the answer is on page 207 a few posts from the top. There is a download to fix the problem attached there. The fix works well.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I don't know what your search terms were but the answer is on page 207 a few posts from the top. There is a download to fix the problem attached there. The fix works well.
I read that post and totally missed the patch. Thanks!

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes