LordTT

Sep 3, 2017
is it just my problem? the images are too large, you can't see everything, but only part of the screen. where I click with the pointer is not where the character goes

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
sorry if this has been asked but how do I spy on the girls bathing at the lake?
You need to be friends with Trevor, he gives you the quest
Trevor gives you soap to give to the girls
You need "magic mushrooms" for the swimming area guard
You need Trevor the first time to spy (costs more mushrooms)
After that you can go alone
But...... I only ever got 1 soap from Trevor, so I used "Saveeditonline to add more

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
You need to be friends with Trevor, he gives you the quest
Trevor gives you soap to give to the girls
You need "magic mushrooms" for the swimming area guard
You need Trevor the first time to spy (costs more mushrooms)
After that you can go alone
But...... I only ever got 1 soap from Trevor, so I used "Saveeditonline to add more
And you need to do the Blue Flower quest finished in order to be Trevor's friend I assume?

Jeff110200

May 14, 2019
I'm looking for a save that's about to finish the blue flower quest mines stuck on sleep and I slept 5 times and it's not finishing

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
And you need to do the Blue Flower quest finished in order to be Trevor's friend I assume?
Sorry my mistake, I got the name wrong it should be Marcus, not Trevor
To be friends with him you need to have spied on a scene early in the game or shown him Sophie's letter
He then teaches you stealth (I think it's required for the bathing scene)
He then asks you to get magic mushrooms (pick them up on the way to the mine or on Goblin Mountain.
Then he gives the soap and asks you to meet him to spy on odd numbered days.
He can be found near the abandoned house early to mid afternoon

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Sorry my mistake, I got the name wrong it should be Marcus, not Trevor
To be friends with him you need to have spied on a scene early in the game or shown him Sophie's letter
He then teaches you stealth (I think it's required for the bathing scene)
He then asks you to get magic mushrooms (pick them up on the way to the mine or on Goblin Mountain.
Then he gives the soap and asks you to meet him to spy on odd numbered days.
He can be found near the abandoned house early to mid afternoon
Okay thanks man. Looks like I'll have to start over but that's not such a big deal. One more question if you know the answer, is it possible to get the necklace, the one your father gives you? Didn't seem to be able to get it so I can give it to Mia

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Okay thanks man. Looks like I'll have to start over but that's not such a big deal. One more question if you know the answer, is it possible to get the necklace, the one your father gives you? Didn't seem to be able to get it so I can give it to Mia
While your father is sick and Mia starts calling, you will see a picture on your fathers bedside locker click on it to start the quest.

I cheated with Marcus, missed the spying scene. if you use a save editor you can find Marcus under "Variables" just change the number to 30, next time you meet him if you have -3 corruption he will teach you stealth and then you can go on to the bathing scenes

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
While your father is sick and Mia starts calling, you will see a picture on your fathers bedside locker click on it to start the quest.

I cheated with Marcus, missed the spying scene. if you use a save editor you can find Marcus under "Variables" just change the number to 30, next time you meet him if you have -3 corruption he will teach you stealth and then you can go on to the bathing scenes
ah okay, the picture didn't even think about that. By calling you mean she comes to the home to take care of him right?

As for the bathing it's already too late for that as is so restarting is no big deal

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes