Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Now I have a problem of my own.
Blackberries: After 4 trips I got 7, so I cheated the other 93 and gave them to her
She cooked a pie ....It gave me a booooner and she said that my reputation was too bad to do anything about it
I'm 15+ with Honour (And a horn), how do I get her to let me stick it somewhere?
Someone answer soon.... Or I'll have to stick it in Elvelyn's cat

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hello i have a problem with the HUD disappearing after Elise sex scene... Anyway to fix the problem?
It's a problem... But, if you can trigger a cg scene it will come back. I have heard it comes back after a few days anyway, I don't know, I'm not a morning person or patient!

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
i was looking at the patreon page for this game and its says theres 2 versions of r14 and regular one and a exclusive r14 one is the one thats hosted here is it the regular or the exclusive one?

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
i was looking at the patreon page for this game and its says theres 2 versions of r14 and regular one and a exclusive r14 one is the one thats hosted here is it the regular or the exclusive one?
I would imagine it's regular, you might need the "cheque book" for exclusive

RedFloyd

Jul 27, 2019
Hey Everyone,

I'm having issues with this version of the game,never had before:

- No gft option enabled for any of the girls(can't even give mother necklace to Mia)
- Elise won't give any quest

Any ideas on why this happen?

Thx

Psizzz222

Feb 17, 2018
Hey Everyone,

I'm having issues with this version of the game,never had before:

- No gft option enabled for any of the girls(can't even give mother necklace to Mia)
- Elise won't give any quest

Any ideas on why this happen?

Thx
This BAGs! Quest 0113 Father Guide - there is no quest, it is not

Sorry is my very bad english!

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
I'm officially stuck. I'm on the Blue Flower Quest and it tells me to wait 4 days but it's been 7+ now. If I'm suppose to talk to the elder, he only says need a lot to fix village. Also how do I fix the bridge? Any help is appreciated. Search feature was unsuccessful. This is all I have.

Edit : Figured it out. Was missing the Darius quest to give Mia/Heather since I made money immediately. Can't have more than 50 gold I think.

Last edited:

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
anyone have a complete save for all availabel route ?
fapping is far more complicated in this game since it need a 'real' progress and the game is a lot of crap cuz the bug are everywhere.....
like if you hit wrong button and "Bam", you need to correct it with save editor....
so, very please ?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I'm officially stuck. I'm on the Blue Flower Quest and it tells me to wait 4 days but it's been 7+ now. If I'm suppose to talk to the elder, he only says need a lot to fix village. Also how do I fix the bridge? Any help is appreciated. Search feature was unsuccessful. This is all I have.
Have you tried talking to Redd in the morning
Has Vincent left to get the flower,
Have you cleaned up the yard around the house ( think it's required, it will also provide wood for the bridge)
Been a while since I done that quest so I could be missing something.
The bridge: Go to the bridge and talk to the Foreman to get the quest

Reactions: thoastah
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes