Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Anyone else having problems with the blue flower? It just seems static, even with the pig near the cave. The pig is basically like a statue and the flower can't be picked up. I looked for answers in the pages but found nothing
Is this in reference to R13 or R14?

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Hey, when doing Mia's route I've read that you need to let something happen between her and your dad but I've also read that you don't have to, which one is right? Or is it just that they lead to different routes?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Is this in reference to R13 or R14?
R13. Sorry to bother, but i found the prob and it was just inventory was full.

Btw, regarding Nikki, is there any further content for her after she visits your house? Like, was it worth it having sex with her and not seeing her again or is it more worth it if you give her gold?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Hey, when doing Mia's route I've read that you need to let something happen between her and your dad but I've also read that you don't have to, which one is right? Or is it just that they lead to different routes?
dont give her the amulet. the walkthrough is just a guide. it's up to you if you follow it or not

Reactions: AxelMasters

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
dont give her the amulet. the walkthrough is just a guide. it's up to you if you follow it or not
I meant in the comments on this thread, but alright. So that prevents anything happening with Mia and the dad and still lets you get in a relationship with her?

MhmKay

Sep 23, 2019
Anyone figured out if it possible to have a threesome with Heather, and how?

Can see in game variables that there seems to be some triggers of this nature, but haven't figured out how to actually get there ? Anyone know if it is in the game currently?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I also want to know if it is avoidable?(just encase avoidable meaning not off screen and ignoring it but it not happening at all)
Oh believe me.. Trying to get into NTR content is so much harder than to avoid it.
Yes, you can avoid the NTR and yeah it won't be happening at all.
But know this, some of the girls have boyfriends and if you don't like the girl then she will be with her bf. If you can't even handle the thought of this. You should skip this game for good.
Oh one more note, you will see some sex scenes without MC in it, if you follow voyeur path. Make sure your heart is ready for it. :)

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Oh believe me.. Trying to get into NTR content is so much harder than to avoid it.
But know this, some of the girls have boyfriends and if you don't like the girl then she will be with her bf. If you can't even handle the thought of this. You should skip this game for good.
Oh one more note, you will see some sex scenes without MC in it, if you follow voyeur path. Make sure your heart is ready for it. :)
Isn't Mia basically just one giant fuck doll for everyone? I swear it seems she's being made specifically only for others and for you to be a cuck. I like Mia and if I was a dude I'd be chasing that majestic ass all day long. But I don't like how there seems to be more content/insentive to get cucked with her doing your dad and so called friend.

Reactions: DragonkingKyo

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
is it possible to be with all the girls?(harem) or only one

Raelynn

Sep 9, 2018
What kind of NTR can I expect from this game? Is there a lot of it or am I just gonna get teased? I should say before anyone freaks out I like NTR in games. That's why I'm asking.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
i have to restart, because the VERY FIRST ANIMATION bugged and won't go the fuck away. Fuck it i am not looking for those stupid chickens again

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes