hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
i have a problem with quest logs
i fished a big way fish but

I caught the big fish, but I can't show it to Aaron (always asks me if I want to go to the forest)

no get your self a nice grill frient I completed almost everything else when I knocked on the door,

the missions
talk to reed
donate 500g to header
turned yellow again

what should i give to amanda?

where I find the black berries (I can't get out of the main scenery (forest with fishing forest where the forest party occurs towards the cave forest entrance ond replenishment water only I can access these areas what should I do to reach other areas

rrqqbb

Aug 19, 2019
i have a problem with quest logs
i fished a big way fish but

I caught the big fish, but I can't show it to Aaron (always asks me if I want to go to the forest)

no get your self a nice grill frient I completed almost everything else when I knocked on the door,

the missions
talk to reed
donate 500g to header
turned yellow again

what should i give to amanda?

where I find the black berries (I can't get out of the main scenery (forest with fishing forest where the forest party occurs towards the cave forest entrance ond replenishment water only I can access these areas what should I do to reach other areas

I guess you may have encountered the following situations:
1."big way fish" not this ItemSlot_145.png fish.
2.When you talking to Aaron, you don't "Hold" the big way fish in your hand.
3.I'm so sorry, you game have a bug.

You can give Amanda a "Expensive gift" to start Amanda_Reward scene(36CGs):
1.You can get "Quest: Amanda's Gift" at Fire_Party.
2.If you miss "Quest: Amanda's Gift" at Fire_Party, You can get it at Pub_Party too.
3.When you get "Quest: Amanda's Gift", After Pub_Party, you must fixed Damaged Bridge, and you can buy the "Expensive gift" at Laura's father beside the bridge.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Where's all the damn ore hiding? I've mined all that I could find (regular mine, goblin mine, and goblin mountain), and only found about 27 copper ore total. I gave Derrick 20 for the smelter, and now I don't have enough to craft anything. It take 15 copper ore (3 ingots) to make the special fishing pole.

rrqqbb

Aug 19, 2019
Where's all the damn ore hiding? I've mined all that I could find (regular mine, goblin mine, and goblin mountain), and only found about 27 copper ore total. I gave Derrick 20 for the smelter, and now I don't have enough to craft anything. It take 15 copper ore (3 ingots) to make the special fishing pole.
Obviously, many of the functions are the author's attempts, not for the players to consider thoroughly. More money should be obtained by planting and hunting, and more ore should be found on the cave map that is not open. Waiting for the author's update...

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
I mine 3 crystals, I place them in 'shift' position ('hold'), I come and stand near fairy. All quest requirements are met. But she does not wake up. Any tips plz?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Farmer's Dreams R14 is out + News!

Farmer's Dreams R14 is out for Windows and Mac!
Changelog:

• 1 New Heather Scene (67 CGs)
  • 1 New Elise Scene (49 CGs)
  • [Fix] Weekly gifts not resetting sometimes
  • [Fix] Fix the Bridge quest not marking as finished
  • [Fix] Being able to request strawberries multiple times from Eddie and being able to select all options even when there are not available.
  • [Fix] Mia's first pie taking more than 3 hours to finish sometimes
  • [Fix] Heather's character appearing at the village after the fake girlfriend scene
  • Improved some quest descriptions/objectives with more details/steps.
  • You have a chance now to find a Lunch at Elise's house every day (chances to find it raises depending on how much Elise likes you)
  • Added Nikki to the relationships menu (only after her scene at your house)

Silver Rewards post was updated with 22 new pictures featuring Laura, Nikki, Evelyn and others!

[Silver Rewards] - Bonus Pictures (352), Episodes (1), Comics (1)

If you didn't do it already, make sure you join our Discord to get more frequent updates! This month I'll start trying to post free videos and pictures (previews and originals) every day! Let's see how it goes =)

Farmer's Dreams R13 is now available for free to download and/or to play online at Game Jolt and Newgrounds! Please consider voting, reviewing and liking the game on these platforms to help me spread the word!

GameJolt
Newgrounds

Thank you so much for your support! You guys are amazing <3

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018

Farmer's Dreams R14 is out + News!

Farmer's Dreams R14 is out for Windows and Mac!
Changelog:

• 1 New Heather Scene (67 CGs)
  • 1 New Elise Scene (49 CGs)
  • [Fix] Weekly gifts not resetting sometimes
  • [Fix] Fix the Bridge quest not marking as finished
  • [Fix] Being able to request strawberries multiple times from Eddie and being able to select all options even when there are not available.
  • [Fix] Mia's first pie taking more than 3 hours to finish sometimes
  • [Fix] Heather's character appearing at the village after the fake girlfriend scene
  • Improved some quest descriptions/objectives with more details/steps.
  • You have a chance now to find a Lunch at Elise's house every day (chances to find it raises depending on how much Elise likes you)
  • Added Nikki to the relationships menu (only after her scene at your house)

Silver Rewards post was updated with 22 new pictures featuring Laura, Nikki, Evelyn and others!

[Silver Rewards] - Bonus Pictures (352), Episodes (1), Comics (1)

If you didn't do it already, make sure you join our Discord to get more frequent updates! This month I'll start trying to post free videos and pictures (previews and originals) every day! Let's see how it goes =)

Farmer's Dreams R13 is now available for free to download and/or to play online at Game Jolt and Newgrounds! Please consider voting, reviewing and liking the game on these platforms to help me spread the word!

GameJolt
Newgrounds

Thank you so much for your support! You guys are amazing <3
Can you mine more ore in this version, and actually craft something useful made of copper?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Is the scene with Amanda after giving her the expensive gift more than just the MC catching her masturbating?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I encountered an error where the menu (X or escape) doesn't work. I just played a game day and had to close the program.

But since it's basically just a bunch of still images and not even very good ones, I'm going to delete the game instead. It's too tedious.

By the way, the walkthrough gives a lot of instructions that don't work. Either the guide advises to do something that can't be done (especially on day 2), or the option just isn't available.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I hope so. I haven't played it, but IIRC there was mention about mining improvements. I might be misremembering, though.
I did figure out that 1 ore (either copper or iron) regenerates everyday on top of Goblin Mountain in R13, but would be a hell of a grind to make anything (at least 15-30+ days of checking)!

• Angry
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes