markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
FARMER'S DREAMS - RELEASE 13 in svscomics
God I hate that site with their links...heavily throttled downloads which constantly fail. I had a membership for a time with keep2share and even then it sucked with constant fails. Its foreign obviously and Im in US so some issues are to be expected but Still......
You can't even start the download and go to bed because there is a 75% chance that it will fail:mad::poop:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Downloaded from a torrent...uploading now...gonna take a bit. I gonna assume its just a regular version with no cheats.
Here is the pc version for v13

Last edited:
Reactions: indijon81

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
You can buy the gift after the bridge that leads to the Capital is fix, just talk to Laura's father and give him the money for it
In R12 It Was Imposible because of bugs
are you did it in R13 ?
Is it fixed in R13 ?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
First of all the game looks very good, but I think this and other games I've seen in which there are many routes or different events that are "difficult" to detect by the user should have a good walkthrough (updated).

It's just an observation for devs who like to do several routes and events.

Reactions: rKnight

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Yes but it's netori, because she has a boyfriend right from the very start. Your goal is to steal her from her boyfriend if you want her, so MC is the ntr guy. Also I think father of MC is also an ntr guy because he can steal Mia from MC
Only if you let him. you can also skip medicine part and he dies no more stealing !!;)

faceface2

Jun 21, 2018
so is this game still super broken? because the last time I played it you could get stuck in about 20 different places in the game and there were so many bugs that even a dozen cans of raid wouldn't have worked.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes