joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Are there still game breaking bugs in R12? I'd like to try the game again after an approximately one-year break but I don't want to lose a few hours and get stuck on some bug, which will ruins all progress.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
this game has fantastic art but the game mechanics and the game as a whole is so full of bugs that makes it virtually impossible to enjoy, hopefully it get's finished and then i can enjoy it but as it is now it's only worth getting bookmarked.
What is the current state of the game? I tried it about a year ago and it would be a pretty good game without game breaking bugs like in older versions.
Any idea to why on day 3.. mia doesnt go to my father or why vincent is still blocking door.? my honor is like a big chunk
First things first, y'all complaining about bugs; as stated repeatedly, the game is not yet done, so a decent chunk of what you're complaining about as "bugs" is it not yet being done. The walkthrough on the page one post is out-of-date, you will legitimately have better luck following the video guide posted by MuseX to YouTube, under the same username.

Quick question, is the walkthrough in the OP the most up to date one? Thanks!
As just mentioned above, no. Despite it saying 11.5, it is multiple versions out-of-date, to the point that trying to do things strictly according to it, doesn't work.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
I activated the cheat crystal in the house by editing map70.json manually in notepad++.
Here is my edited version attached below but if you wish to do it yourself simply change this section of line 6:

{"code":250,"indent":1,"parameters":[{"name":"Buzzer1","volume":90,"pitch":100,"pan":0}]}

to:

{"code":201,"indent":1,"parameters":[0,104,8,4,2,0]}

**** If you use my attached file make sure you make a backup of your original Map070 file ****

EDIT Attached is a save file at the first point the crystal shows up Day 1

**************** EDIT 2 (Doesn't seem to work in latest version) *******************
Divide_By_Zero

Any chance you figured this out and got this working for R12?

Reactions: SPARDA2408

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
As just mentioned above, no. Despite it saying 11.5, it is multiple versions out-of-date, to the point that trying to do things strictly according to it, doesn't work.
Yeah I saw that they recently updated it to say 11.5, but after looking through it it didn't change anything it seemed. Also saw a few pages back someone posted a, supposed, link to a walkthrough of this version, but the site seemed sketchy and I'm not about to trust it for obvious reasons.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Farmer's Dreams [R12] [MuseX] (1.3 gb rar win original)

147 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
T
First things first, y'all complaining about bugs; as stated repeatedly, the game is not yet done, so a decent chunk of what you're complaining about as "bugs" is it not yet being done. The walkthrough on the page one post is out-of-date, you will legitimately have better luck following the video guide posted by MuseX to YouTube, under the same username.

ty for including the name of the youtuber.. he did all of what i did up to day 3 in half a day..gg

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
what kind of ntr is in this game is a ntr based game or a harem type idk
It's called 'NTR' loosely by the creator; barring how well/what, exactly, you do, there's no cheating (on the main character), though you are essentially able to pimp some romantic interests out to someone else (Mia or blondemilf to Redd, or Heather to Darius) iirc. Neither of which is required, entirely optional.

I wouldn't say it's 'harem' type if only because I haven't personally seen mention of a scene where more than one of the girls is with you at a time (except for that one scene with the sisters, which is more of a tease than an actual scene), though I also won't say the game punishes you for going for all of them in any way, shape, or form except how much time you spend doing whatever and there being no guide yet for all their liked gifts.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
When I try to open
farmer-s-dreams-r12-eng.zip
it says unable to expand (error 1 - Operaton not premitted)
anybody else have that error?

Eais90

May 27, 2019
the is a shit XD, for mia rute you need to take care of your father fot 7 days.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes