tang1

Oct 22, 2018
Thanks for the help, but getting the error that 'console' is undefined (Microsoft JScript runtime error) and won't allow me to open the file. Hopefully, the dev will post an update with fixes soon. Thanks again.
You need to edit file with notepad

mftr

Sep 25, 2018
1 It could be a bad download, right click on the Zip file , 7Zip/test archive.
2 Are you saving to drive C or playing from Downloads, if you have a D drive move the Zip file there and click "Extract here"
That's the only options I can think of.
But I did.. Result

Stubber

Dec 30, 2019
and i have a problem too
i want to catch the big waryfish and i even got the sinker lure but once i find one ( and even that is very rare)
it always gets away after one miss
and i have now tried it for the last 2 hours
i know the quest is marked hard but it shouldnt be this hard
Yes Bro you right, a new system of fishing is a shit. I also have that problem.
Practically that quest is impassable because of fishing. A only way is a cheating (use save editor), but I personally don't want it at this moment.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
i can only speak to one of your valid points
to make a profit from farming you should only plant tomatoes and corn
because with those you have extra harvests
and after you finish the quest with your market tent you make loads of money
On average I get 3 harvests for tomatoes and corn. Tomatoes runs negative (50 cost, 3 x 16 sold) while corn (80 cost, 3 x 28 sold) barely turns a profit. Even though it is likely a bug, bell peppers currently provide extra harvests AND a chance for multiple fruits for a better average profit (40 cost, 18 x 6 sold).

The introduction of the tent mechanism wasn't play tested/balanced well - most players will end up in a cash crunch with nowhere to sell. The only way then to make money is to stop farming, level up relationships, and get a day job at the pub or store.

While I'm still hoping this will turn out as a good Stardew Valley adult clone, every releases further dampens my enthusiasm.

-T-

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Anyone mastered the fishing yet? I guess my hand-to-eye coordination aint worth a shit! I have 10 special baits and have not caught a wary fish. I keep fishing and reloading my save for over an hour with nothing to show! I was able to do a lot better under the former fishing system.

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
It's tricky, watch the picture of the fish in the circle, your looking for the purple one with a star
Then just as the the moving piece touches the red spot hit return if you wait until it gets into the red you'll miss
I caught 3 but it took foreeeever

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Anyone mastered the fishing yet? I guess my hand-to-eye coordination aint worth a shit! I have 10 special baits and have not caught a wary fish. I keep fishing and reloading my save for over an hour with nothing to show! I was able to do a lot better under the former fishing system.
I posted on the dev's Discord page about having difficulty with the new fishing system, and if he can please slow it down a bit.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
[New] Delivering ores to Derek will give you recipes to all tool's upgrades for that level (if you already delivered the copper ores, buy all recipes from his store before updating your game or you won't be able to get them anymore, the shop option was removed)
I am sure I bought all the recipes, but I can't find the scythe and the water can ones in my inventory.
Also, Father game me a recipe for to build a pebbles path, but it doesn't appears in my inventory.

The recipes list fitted just to the window, showing only part of them, until I made the "truth or dare" event. (BTW, I have it completed, BUT I could never give the cooper ore. So it appears as yellow green green green, and completed). After I did the "truth or dare" event the list expanded and showed all the recipes on it (all but the scythe and water can ones, and the pebbles path one).

Would be nice to have a market way to get them. A game is just for to play it, and if you are forced to begin it one and another time... well, the emotion and feeling disappears. And for how good was the game, interest goes away too. And it is a shame, cause this one is (for me) one of the most pro games I have seen here.

Edited.- I cant do either the lost cat event too. I talk with Evelyn, I go outside with my wool ball, and the cat isn't anywhere. I know i saw it in the tree a few times, but then I had not the wool ball in my inventory. But cats are cats, and this one flew away :-(

Last edited:

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
One doubt about mastering: You can ask for mastering to all the possible masters at the same time, or you must ask for it one by one?

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
im stuck...
i open the chest outside the house but i can't move things from the chest into my intentory help?!

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Use the mouse. Since they removed some parts of the mouse gameplay, some stuff like that became a bit confusing I admit (or maybe I just didn't find the alternative with the keyboard).

Reactions: Staboo and hopeless

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
whats better: corruption or honor?
You need honour for Mia, you need corruption for Marcus, it's only a few points either way +/- 10
Answer, whats better....."Saveeditonline"...type it in the search box at the top of this page

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I posted on the dev's Discord page about having difficulty with the new fishing system, and if he can please slow it down a bit.
Don't know if we'll get any timely answers from the dev cause his Discord page is long on questions and short on responses. Not quite what I expected especially when releasing error-plagued updates.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
One doubt about mastering: You can ask for mastering to all the possible masters at the same time, or you must ask for it one by one?
i think it is one by one
because if i ask redd about farming and then derek about exploring i can ask redd again to be master

i dont know if it is a bug or an oversight but i want to find evelyn's cat but it does not become a quest
and i cant find the cat
can you find it just at a specific time or is it always findable and if so where is it?

Reactions: dick bullcock
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes