chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Seems like there is no Walkthrough..
Sadly because my first run of this game. I made some errors.
So I couldn't learn the "stealth" skill.

I'm restarting the game.
And I want to get everything this time.
I do found a walkthrough that is from R11.
But if someone have a newer walkthrough.
I would like to have it for my second play game.
So I can try to get everything I can.

Janioso

Aug 19, 2018
After Mia and Redd scene at the house the UI becomes invisible, this game is sadly a big mess filled with bugs..

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Seems like there is no Walkthrough..
Sadly because my first run of this game. I made some errors.
So I couldn't learn the "stealth" skill.

I'm restarting the game.
And I want to get everything this time.
I do found a walkthrough that is from R11.
But if someone have a newer walkthrough.
I would like to have it for my second play game.
So I can try to get everything I can.
Ok , had a few beers so I'll help as much as I can

1 The walkthrough that is downloadable with the game is out of date. But still useful.
2 Up until Redd gets sick is accurate.
3 There are 2 phases that are tight 7 days to get some quests done, "hunter training" can catch you . You have to visit the forest 10 times. Waste time if you have it to spare to zip in and out of the forest until you get 10. Fishing is a bitch. Hunting is easy 1 Squirell is blind and easy to sneak up on. Second phase after you give Redd the medicine for 7 days, you have to get the "Girlfriend , Party & Necklace done in 4 days, If time is tight "DONT" talk to Vincent it'll give you a day or two.
You need to get Evelyn's affection up as high as you can & Laura's to as close but not over two hearts until the party
4 Save save save so you can go back

5 The search box on the top of this page is vital type in your question, it's amazing how many answers you get

is NTR avoidable??
O yes, it's harmless anyway, just don't give your women away!

Reactions: fabulous007

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
dont like using keyboard for movement thats why i was looking for r16 to catch up and then wait for new update whenever that is thanks
Well get her the spiked fruit over the blackberries, it'll blow your mind lol

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Nellyg : Additionnally, I think one important factor to emphasize with this game is that as opposed to what is suggested in the walkthrough, most event aren't dependant on a particular day but on precise conditions (friendship stats, order of events, hours of the day...).

how to build the tent?
After being the disciple of Darius for some time, he'll give you the craft recipe for it. Regarding the materials, I just bought the 5 cloths personally since I didn't know how to get it otherwise, even if it was expensive.

Reactions: Nellyg

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Nellyg : Additionnally, I think one important factor to emphasize with this game is that as opposed to what is suggested in the walkthrough, most event aren't dependant on a particular day but on precise conditions (friendship stats, order of events, hours of the day...).

Thanks Fabien, I forgot about that, and probably too tricky for me to explain anyway:)

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Ok , had a few beers so I'll help as much as I can

1 The walkthrough that is downloadable with the game is out of date. But still useful.
2 Up until Redd gets sick is accurate.
3 There are 2 phases that are tight 7 days to get some quests done, "hunter training" can catch you . You have to visit the forest 10 times. Waste time if you have it to spare to zip in and out of the forest until you get 10. Fishing is a bitch. Hunting is easy 1 Squirell is blind and easy to sneak up on. Second phase after you give Redd the medicine for 7 days, you have to get the "Girlfriend , Party & Necklace done in 4 days, If time is tight "DONT" talk to Vincent it'll give you a day or two.
You need to get Evelyn's affection up as high as you can & Laura's to as close but not over two hearts until the party
4 Save save save so you can go back

5 The search box on the top of this page is vital type in your question, it's amazing how many answers you get

O yes, it's harmless anyway, just don't give your women away!
Thanks for replying. now i know :D

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018

After being the disciple of Darius for some time, he'll give you the craft recipe for it. Regarding the materials, I just bought the 5 cloths personally since I didn't know how to get it otherwise, even if it was expensive.
You have to craft the tent before the elder's food chest disappears or you have no place to sell your vegetable to make money.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Okay I got a few crashes... that's fine...
Bug or on Purpose? Parts of the mine require repeated blasting. or rather they refresh daily where passages are closed off.
Inventory issue? if you get more than 999 of an item you basically get an infinite amount
really jacks up your inventory
not really enough storage? maybe a new chest or two with carpentry?
Another issue I ran into was I lost the UI when I activated the save your dad quest.
love the game!
There are some "script" errors when you go to the goblin mountain, that I would love to fix or have someone fix. or any of the other bugs...

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Okay I got a few crashes... that's fine...
Bug or on Purpose? Parts of the mine require repeated blasting. or rather they refresh daily where passages are closed off.
Inventory issue? if you get more than 999 of an item you basically get an infinite amount
really jacks up your inventory
not really enough storage? maybe a new chest or two with carpentry?
Another issue I ran into was I lost the UI when I activated the save your dad quest.
love the game!
There are some "script" errors when you go to the goblin mountain, that I would love to fix or have someone fix. or any of the other bugs...
I noticed the crashes significantly reduced after I started saving every day and especially after major pic heavy events like banging Nina.

I discard items (esp. infrequently used) things from my storage chest and pack like 999 rock and things that I could easily acquire with a stroll through the woods like feathers and worms.

The dev told me on his Discord page that the mine cave-ins regenerate along with the ore, requiring buku bombs that don't seem to regenerate.

Reactions: cj1015
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes