Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I haven't been this disappointed in a long while. I worked my ass-off to mine enough gold (no cheating) to finally forge a golden pickaxe. I was so excited to show it to Derrick and get the recipe for making bombs. When Derrick asked, "So... do you have the Golden Pickaxe?" This is what the MC replied,

Golden pickaxe not found.png

WTF!!!, is this game broken or what and/or the dev failed to think that far ahead? :(

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I can't play, the game screen is all black and flashing, only the text appears. I already tried to use "Advance Lighting 2.1" and others, but it doesn't work, please help.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Anyone has the completed walkthrough?
Unfortunately, there isn't one and the dev's made a number of changes since the old one. I restarted R17 about a week ago from scratch and found a number of things that I'd never seen before, probably based of previous choices and no WT.

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
You need to progress with the main quest. Did you return from Goblin's mountain with Trevor, Sam and Vincent all together? If yes, after PUB party, nikki scene will appear then go to forest. On the way, you will be able to speak with elder then go visit and take the quest that you will have to give 500 wood in order to repair the bridge. Wait for a few days and that's it.
how can i get nikki scene ????

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
how can i get nikki scene ????
I have played this game 5 or 6 times now and never got the Nikki scene, I have asked and seen the question asked so many times but never answered. It's definitely a random event, some get it and more don't, looks like you and I both are out of luck:confused:

Mickeljames

Sep 27, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get crystals please I'm kind of stuck

I also can't find the cat

Also Sophie's extortion didnt come up.

Hope they make a an updated walkthrough

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I have played this game 5 or 6 times now and never got the Nikki scene, I have asked and seen the question asked so many times but never answered. It's definitely a random event, some get it and more don't, looks like you and I both are out of luck:confused:
I've played several times and never got the Nikki scene as well. I didn't find that stupid cat either and returned to the bar on its own. Without an updated WT the game it hit and miss.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Bar gril- Evelyn?- She Likes Blue flowers, you have to complete the cat quest. Which means once the cat disappears carry the yarn around with you
You'll get the Cat out of the tree by the carpentry shop.
The cat will then show up the next morning at your house!
The cat can be found behind the house.
Then you'll go to the Bar in the early morning.
There will be a Cut Scene with a few decisions inside the bar

Reactions: deshi9

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Bar gril- Evelyn?- She Likes Blue flowers, you have to complete the cat quest. Which means once the cat disappears carry the yarn around with you
You'll get the Cat out of the tree by the carpentry shop.
The cat will then show up the next morning at your house!
The cat can be found behind the house.
Then you'll go to the Bar in the early morning.
There will be a Cut Scene with a few decisions inside the bar
Also at the completion of the mission, you can work at the bar when you like at 20g an hour.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Does anyone know what's the purpose of the purple oily plants? The MC should be able to sell crafted items, as well as excess gathered items like tulips, crystals, etc...

Nov 15, 2019
i can only speak to one of your valid points
to make a profit from farming you should only plant tomatoes and corn
because with those you have extra harvests
and after you finish the quest with your market tent you make loads of money

and i have a problem too
i want to catch the big waryfish and i even got the sinker lure but once i find one ( and even that is very rare)
it always gets away after one miss
and i have now tried it for the last 2 hours
i know the quest is marked hard but it shouldnt be this hard
Hi BigM
built up a tent, delivered a lot of bell peppers and meat (by hunting animals). How do I get money back from little hippie queen? She tries to sell something since days, but chest is still full . . .

Mickeljames

Sep 27, 2018
Hi BigM
built up a tent, delivered a lot of bell peppers and meat (by hunting animals). How do I get money back from little hippie queen? She tries to sell something since days, but chest is still full . . .
i think she will only sell things you planted not sure though because mine are selling fast

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes