dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
i dont know if it is a bug or an oversight but i want to find evelyn's cat but it does not become a quest
and i cant find the cat
can you find it just at a specific time or is it always findable and if so where is it?
I have no idea:cry::eek::unsure:. One time I spoke with her and she told me that she lost her cat. As soon as I went out of the pub, the cat was on the first tree. When I came back for it with the wool ball, the cat wasn't there. And never appear again. Now, every time I speak with Evelyn she tells me she has lot her cat. I think it is another little fail of the program, cause I have never seen it again.

Events can't be "now or never" kind. I think it is more playable is events are a bit "open".

BTW, more of the ratio -sex/time for to get it- is a bit unbalanced. You have to be playing for hour for to get a sex scene. And if you want to repeat, well, that was all friends. Would be nice to be a bit open.

Anyway, it is a big game.

Reactions: Big Mountain

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
بعد از بروزرسانی جدید
Fishing become very difficult
It took me like 2 hours to catch the special fish. I saved, played, and reloaded until I was shockingly successful. It helps a little if you go into Options - Visuals - Synch Monitor - Turn Off. I don't know why the dev changed the fishing system to be more difficult.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Which route is better?
Friendship or corruption
Can you give me some advice on that?
I've played a balanced approached
Don't know if we'll get any timely answers from the dev cause his Discord page is long on questions and short on responses. Not quite what I expected especially when releasing error-plagued updates.
This game would be more popular and profitable if the dev took an active role. It would be nice if errors were solved in a timely manner, as well as having an updated WT. Does anyone know if the dev really gives a shit?

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
You need honour for Mia, you need corruption for Marcus, it's only a few points either way +/- 10
Answer, whats better....."Saveeditonline"...type it in the search box at the top of this page
ok that means i am a man of honor than, because i am a fan of mia since the first time i played ( a few updates back)

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
one question:

is it possible to break this game very easy? the walkthrough said:eek:n day 2 redd should give me the receip for fences, but no, nothing happend. Did i do something wrong or whats the case? and yes, on day 6 the games crashed

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
one question:

is it possible to break this game very easy? the walkthrough said:eek:n day 2 redd should give me the receip for fences, but no, nothing happend. Did i do something wrong or whats the case? and yes, on day 6 the games crashed
The walkthrough is ancient. Ignore it

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
It even gives false informations since so much changed, a new one needs to be written. If the devs lack time for it, it could even just be players gathering infos and writing it in one post. An incomplete walkthrough would still be better than now.

Regarding the fence recipe, it's actually Darius who gives it to you some days after you became his disciple (choose "master").

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
Regarding the fence recipe, it's actually Darius who gives it to you some days after you became his disciple (choose "master").
thanks

next question:

will i learn the stealthiness trait even without spying on the girls or showing marcus the letter?

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
You have to use the keyboard to move now. Something to do with lag,
The mouse still works, just not for movement.
dont like using keyboard for movement thats why i was looking for r16 to catch up and then wait for new update whenever that is thanks

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
i think it is one by one
because if i ask redd about farming and then derek about exploring i can ask redd again to be master

i dont know if it is a bug or an oversight but i want to find evelyn's cat but it does not become a quest
and i cant find the cat
can you find it just at a specific time or is it always findable and if so where is it?
It must be done before the party quest , i think after the bon fire party quest trigger the cat quest bug..
Even if its triggered and you haven go to the bon fire party , the cat quest will be bug i think

Mitt70

Jan 10, 2020
How do you get through the maze to the goblin mountains? I tried going right - down - left - up, and ended up at the same place

haps22

Feb 8, 2020
So I finally got the sex scene with Nina at the cave. The scene was great, very hot. Finally! :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the guide that we can remove the outer fence of the farm. I was almost clueless that though this Nina event is also not added yet to the game. I m play V15 btw. I can help if anyone wants any help up to this level. Thanks again.

haps22

Feb 8, 2020
How do you get through the maze to the goblin mountains? I tried going right - down - left - up, and ended up at the same place
Go right there you'll see some white path. Just start from there and keep taking Right turns, I guess when you reach at same white tiles position again. The maze is complete.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes