Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Does anyone know what's the purpose of the purple oily plants? The MC should be able to sell crafted items, as well as excess gathered items like tulips, crystals, etc...
You can sell Blackberries and spiked fruit at the market, I think they took the crystals out if the update.

Edit, seem to have answered the wrong question here.
The oily plants are needed if you give her to the carpenter guy, haven't done that yet

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I've played several times and never got the Nikki scene as well. I didn't find that stupid cat either and returned to the bar on its own. Without an updated WT the game it hit and miss.
You really need to get the cat scene, it helps with Evelyn scene in Party in the pub
And
And
And
Later
Much later
No, Later than that
Get your affection up high enough with Sophie (Chocolate)
And talk to Evelyn in the pub
She asks for help
So help!
:giggle::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
It's becoming frustrating, with an updated walthrough and without bugs it would be so much better.

Can someone help me please, I'm a few days after the party:

1. Nina's dad told me to talk to Nina about Trevor (the quest is visible), but she always says the same stupid sentence since the beginning of the game. I have max friendship already.

2. I gave Heather to Darius, I had a scene in which she shows her boobs and that's it. I have max affection with Heather since the beginning (because of a bug), despite that nothing really ever happened with her, I hope it doesn't stop me from seeing her scenes/scenario.

3. At the party I failed to save Laura from the plant monster myself (choose physicality in the previous dream, because I wanted Amanda). According to the old walthrough, I'm supposed to enter the "embarassed laura route", but once again she's saying the same stupid sentence since the beginning of the game, nothing changed. Did anyone do the same thing as me at this party ?

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
It's becoming frustrating, with an updated walthrough and without bugs it would be so much better.

Can someone help me please, I'm a few days after the party:

1. Nina's dad told me to talk to Nina about Trevor (the quest is visible), but she always says the same stupid sentence since the beginning of the game. I have max friendship already.

2. I gave Heather to Darius, I had a scene in which she shows her boobs and that's it. I have max affection with Heather since the beginning (because of a bug), despite that nothing really ever happened with her, I hope it doesn't stop me from seeing her scenes/scenario.

3. At the party I failed to save Laura from the plant monster myself (choose physicality in the previous dream, because I wanted Amanda). According to the old walthrough, I'm supposed to enter the "embarassed laura route", but once again she's saying the same stupid sentence since the beginning of the game, nothing changed. Did anyone do the same thing as me at this party ?
1.- You have to go and meet her at the well after 6pm? I think give or take a couple hours
2.- Heather's Quest isn't finished... :(
3. Heather??? Right something about lots of flowers and talking to her. There was something I don't recall the trigger but it was shortly after the party and you get a cut scene helping her find a book in the basement ... after that it's gravy... The walkthrough is waaaaaaay out of date, thus don't pay any attention to it.

Reactions: fabulous007

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Thanks for your reply.

Regarding Nina, I've tried going to the well for some days now (I'm 3 days after the party) but nothing happened. I'll continue doing that specifically after 6am, but honestly it shows how hard to get some essential stuff are in this game since there's nothing to indicate where at which hour finding that dialogue.

Regarding 3. , I didn't understand. You need to do something with Heather to advance Laura's side ? Because after Laura being embarrased, nothing happens for me. I talk to heather and laura every day.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Thanks for your reply.

Regarding Nina, I've tried going to the well for some days now (I'm 3 days after the party) but nothing happened. I'll continue doing that specifically after 6am, but honestly it shows how hard to get some essential stuff are in this game since there's nothing to indicate where at which hour finding that dialogue.

Regarding 3. , I didn't understand. You need to do something with Heather to advance Laura's side ? Because after Laura being embarrased, nothing happens for me. I talk to heather and laura every day.
Did you do the "get yourself a nice girlfriend" with Heather, if you did and grabbed her boobs you can meet her and her friends next day just below the Elders house. Chat her and go on a date, then you will be given the option to buy her a swimsuit.

Laura. Get her affection to 2 hearts and she will ask for help in the shop, If this happens before the party you only get to fumble at her and you are interrupted by a rat. If it happens after the party (You may have needed to beat the plant monster) You get to have sex. During "Party at the Pub" beer, beer & bring it on gets another scene. There is another scene with Laura but you have to not be in a relationship with Nina

wedc

Aug 23, 2018
Help got this error after getting the Hammer tool, and the game give me bad perfomance on a Intel UHD 630 and sometimes lag on the Nvidia GTX1050 4GB, and i have 24GB ram:
1581643553561.png

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
About meeting Nina around the well after 6pm (for the quest "awkward conversation"), I still can't do it despite being now at 20 days. The weird thing is that, the afternoon after a certain hour, her localisation changes INDEED and it's written "well"... but she's still around her house, saying the same stupid sentence, and nobody at the well despite what is written.

At this point I can only assume it's a bug T_T . This game is really enternaining otherwise, but the bugs just ruin the experience. A plague.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
About meeting Nina around the well after 6pm (for the quest "awkward conversation"), I still can't do it despite being now at 20 days. The weird thing is that, the afternoon after a certain hour, her localisation changes INDEED and it's written "well"... but she's still around her house, saying the same stupid sentence, and nobody at the well despite what is written.

At this point I can only assume it's a bug T_T . This game is really enternaining otherwise, but the bugs just ruin the experience. A plague.
Have you done the party?
the trigger is when a feverish red molests... Bouncy girl (because I can't remember her name)
Once you have hit that you can move that quest forward, (sorry I forgot that trigger)

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I've done the night party a long time ago, and yeah later I had a scene in which the father do stuff with mia.
It's like the game considers Nina to be at the well (since it's written in the relationships menu), but in reality she isn't.

Btw do someone knows how to get ingots ? I read that you get a furnace if you sell 20 ore to derek, but nothing happened (I reloaded since I didn't want to lose my 20 copper ore for nothing). I didn't finish the blue flower quest though (I have to wait 4 days for Vincent right now), maybe I need that first.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I've done the night party a long time ago, and yeah later I had a scene in which the father do stuff with mia.
It's like the game considers Nina to be at the well (since it's written in the relationships menu), but in reality she isn't.

Btw do someone knows how to get ingots ? I read that you get a furnace if you sell 20 ore to derek, but nothing happened (I reloaded since I didn't want to lose my 20 copper ore for nothing). I didn't finish the blue flower quest though (I have to wait 4 days for Vincent right now), maybe I need that first.
I think you'r just a little out off course, A few days after Vincent goes to Goblin mountain Roxy will go to the elders house and you will decide to go to Goblin mountain yourself. Then you will have to talk to Sam in his house and Nina at the well at 8.00pm
Check "The blue flower" quest and now is the time to give Mia the necklace and do "Get yourself a nice girlfriend"

If you have done the party already you have met Nina at the well, go to her father and click Quest or Talk you might actually have finished the quest already (I didn't do Awkward Conversation this time so I might be a bit off)

You have to give 10 of each ore to Derek (Sell them to him) he'll give you the furnace and teach you about crafting ingots

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I think you'r just a little out off course, A few days after Vincent goes to Goblin mountain Roxy will go to the elders house and you will decide to go to Goblin mountain yourself. Then you will have to talk to Sam in his house and Nina at the well at 8.00pm
Check "The blue flower" quest and now is the time to give Mia the necklace and do "Get yourself a nice girlfriend"

If you have done the party already you have met Nina at the well, go to her father and click Quest or Talk you might actually have finished the quest already (I didn't do Awkward Conversation this time so I might be a bit off)

You have to give 10 of each ore to Derek (Sell them to him) he'll give you the furnace and teach you about crafting ingots
Trught ore dare quest, you acutally I think "give him some ore" But you get a shitload of crafting recipes for it. So more a trade

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Already did all that, the "awkward conversation" quest just states that you have to talk to Nina, I said to "the well" because according to people here it seems it's there I can talk about this with her.

Anyway, regarding your first paragraph I'll do that thanks (who knows maybe one day I'll have that conversation lol). I'm actually just about to bring Heather for the "get yourself a nice girlfriend" quest (which I was doing), and I gave Mia the necklace long ago.

Thanks regarding the ore too. But where can I find something else than copper ? After the blueflower quest I assume.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Already did all that, the "awkward conversation" quest just states that you have to talk to Nina, I said to "the well" because according to people here it seems it's there I can talk about this with her.

Anyway, regarding your first paragraph I'll do that thanks (who knows maybe one day I'll have that conversation lol). I'm actually just about to bring Heather for the "get yourself a nice girlfriend" quest (which I was doing), and I gave Mia the necklace long ago.

Thanks regarding the ore too. But where can I find something else than copper ? After the blueflower quest I assume.
After Goblin mountain there's another party you'll get to talk to Nina there (Save beforehand, there's a few different branches there)
You'll get different ores later when you get to the new section of the mine, but gold is really scarce

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Trught ore dare quest, you acutally I think "give him some ore" But you get a shitload of crafting recipes for it. So more a trade
You can sell the ore to him, and when you sell 20 of each he gives you a Furnace then you can make ingots to make better tools or sell them for more money

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes