D

Deleted member 154834

What do I need to do in order to change the day number and the time?
I edit the correct variables but the game doesn't change shit.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
What do I need to do in order to change the day number and the time?
I edit the correct variables but the game doesn't change shit.
If you use save edit online it won't change time and can end up breaking the game

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: R17
My game will open up to the Menu screen.
When I click on Start, this error is already there in the photo.
In previous versions it opened up without any error, but in this version without success.
I already deleted, reinstalled everything again and there is no use anyone knows how to solve this?
Farmer's Dreams R17-Eng.jpg

Last edited:

Jacksassv1

Sep 16, 2017
i've probably stuffed this up, but I can't get to the party. I know where it is, but I can't offer to take Mia or accept the responsible drinking quest as roxie is there to talk to the mayor and at the end of the conversation the party quest fails. Any one know if I can still do it or have I completely fucked it? can provide more details if needed

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
i've probably stuffed this up, but I can't get to the party. I know where it is, but I can't offer to take Mia or accept the responsible drinking quest as roxie is there to talk to the mayor and at the end of the conversation the party quest fails. Any one know if I can still do it or have I completely fucked it? can provide more details if needed
After you hear about the party, before you do anything else, talk to the Elder, gives responsible drinking.
If you this does not work go to the party without talking to them at all
You just hit a glitch, have you a save where you can talk to the Elder before Roxie wants to talk.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
My game will open up to the Menu screen.
When I click on Start, this error is already there in the photo.
In previous versions it opened up without any error, but in this version without success.
I already deleted, reinstalled everything again and there is no use anyone knows how to solve this?
View attachment 561076
Did you move your saves over to the new game, try starting a new game from scratch, without adding anything.
If the answer to the above question is no...Then sorry but I can't help

Jacksassv1

Sep 16, 2017
After you hear about the party, before you do anything else, talk to the Elder, gives responsible drinking.
If you this does not work go to the party without talking to them at all
You just hit a glitch, have you a save where you can talk to the Elder before Roxie wants to talk.

No I don't, got the quest several days ago in game. I can't talk to the elder, I have tried going to the party without speaking to the elder and sam tells me to be there but when I go nothing happens.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
No I don't, got the quest several days ago in game. I can't talk to the elder, I have tried going to the party without speaking to the elder and sam tells me to be there but when I go nothing happens.
For me as far as I remember:
1 The morning after you finished giving Rhed the medicine Mia comes and mentions the party
2 Meet Nina at the well at 4pm on that day or the day after (Gives Fire the Party)
3 Go to the Elders house, he asks you to bring Mia (If your honour is high enough)
4 At 5pm call on Sam and "Get the party started"

If Roxy is at the Elders house it means Vincent is stuck on Goblin Mountain and the story is moving on

Reactions: Jacksassv1

Jacksassv1

Sep 16, 2017
For me as far as I remember:
1 The morning after you finished giving Rhed the medicine Mia comes and mentions the party
2 Meet Nina at the well at 4pm on that day or the day after (Gives Fire the Party)
3 Go to the Elders house, he asks you to bring Mia (If your honour is high enough)
4 At 5pm call on Sam and "Get the party started"

If Roxy is at the Elders house it means Vincent is stuck on Goblin Mountain and the story is moving on
thats what I thought, thanks

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Did you move your saves over to the new game, try starting a new game from scratch, without adding anything.
If the answer to the above question is no...Then sorry but I can't help
Without old rescues I started from scratch but I already found out what the problem was friend.
I work with game translation, and someone taught me how to use a certain name program (Translator ++ _ 1.2.8) this crappy program is what made those errors happen when the translation is ready and we export it, there I take the exported file from the data folder and launch it in the game's data folder replacing it and the damn error zebra is born when I click on start.
The method I used to translate before was opening the map01 files onwards with notpad ++ and looking for all the dialogs and changing, it never failed, it only takes forever to do the translations.
The way is to go back to using the lengthy method before I get mine because it never makes a mistake.
Thanks for the attention.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Earlier it was possible to sell fences to Darius has that feature been removed from the game or has it been changed in some way?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes