Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Earlier it was possible to sell fences to Darius has that feature been removed from the game or has it been changed in some way?
You can't sell fences anymore but if you rebuild the market (Girl standing where the market used to be gives the quest) you can make good money from veggies

Nazreen76

Jan 6, 2020
I am very excited about the farmers' dream. It's really exciting and great in terms of storylines and graphics. Any plans when the main character is going to town, building a new home?

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
is the old walkthrough not right anymore cause i noticed quite a few things changed and for some reason cant get mia to look after redd

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
How to get to the tricky one then? You mean the one blocked by barrier, right? Tried using Hammer and Pickaxe on it, and neither worked.
Try axe. But its very annoying inside. I got my powders in save editor.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
我有个问题。如何获得铜锭?
[/引用]
从哥布林山脉返回后,将有一个治愈小仙女的任务。如果继续执行此任务,将出现分支任务,您可以将5种用于制造炸药的粉末带到矿井前面的人。找到并继续完成任务,将有一个锻造炉,您需要在入口处将矿石卖给该人,只要有一个锻造炉,就可以做到。
Would you be so kind as to write your reply in english please.

laotan123

May 28, 2018
Would you be so kind as to write your reply in english please.
Upon returning from the Goblin Mountains, there will be a mission to heal the little fairy. If you continue this task, a branch task will appear, and you can bring 5 powders used to make explosives to the person in front of the mine. Continue this task.

Avoidkid

Jul 31, 2017
Upon returning from the Goblin Mountains, there will be a mission to heal the little fairy. If you continue this task, a branch task will appear, and you can bring 5 powders used to make explosives to the person in front of the mine. Continue this task.
oh great, im still doing the goblin mountain rright now

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
for "TypeError Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined For more information, push F"

"Download: click me!"

then in "Advance Lighting 2.1" folder.. download file "KhasAdvancedLighting.js" & copy in www/js/plugins/
It helped in Release 15 but not anymore in Release 17 :(

I still get:

Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasAdvancedLighting.js:382:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2338:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1768:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1826:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1815:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1806:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1367:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game.

Please help!

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes