bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
In this version he disabled mouse movement. But...
go into www/js folder, find file named rpg_objects, open it with notepad, scroll down a little untill you see "Game_Temp.prototype.setDestination = function(x, y) {"
Delete line bellow it - "return; //"
Save and mouse movement works again.
Yes that works, although the line I deleted was a tiny little bit different

Game_Temp.prototype.setDestination = function(x, y) {
return;
this._destinationX = x;
this._destinationY = y;

Mine was missing the //

But worked all the same so thanks :)

Was going to upload the edited js file but .js files are not allowed :oops:

Reactions: Prokopije

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes that works, although the line I deleted was a tiny little bit different

Game_Temp.prototype.setDestination = function(x, y) {
return;
this._destinationX = x;
this._destinationY = y;

Mine was missing the //

But worked all the same so thanks :)

Was going to upload the edited js file but .js files are not allowed :oops:
Just compress with any compression tool and upload it

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Click on the sign next to bar and choose "work". If you've started a new game then you should progress a little bit in order to work for her.
There was no sign there, and I loaded from the save where I fucked Heather in her Items shop. She even told me I could work for her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There was no sign there, and I loaded from the save where I fucked Heather in her Items shop. She even told me I could work for her.
It can only be done dureing openening hours and only once a day, duration starts at 0... so if you fast click you might just skip that option by working 0 hours.
Same for the Bar btw.

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
how can i get luara new scene ?? i have two scene in my house after scond party and after refuse kiss nina so how can i get the new scene ?? and what about scene with nina in the cave ??finish the srtrewbeery quist and she didnt want to start cave quist plllzz help ???

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how can i get luara new scene ?? i have two scene in my house after scond party and after refuse kiss nina so how can i get the new scene ?? and what about scene with nina in the cave ??finish the srtrewbeery quist and she didnt want to start cave quist plllzz help ???
You have to choose either Nina or Laura. You cannot have both at the same playthrough, unless you are cheating with game variables. If you refused Nina then you are on Laura's path and if you are upto date with main quest (long story short, if you have fairy in your room then yes) , send Laura's parents to capital with ordering something. Then go talk with Laura, she will want you to work for her and this is what will you do, go work for her to trigger the scene.
As for Nina, you should kiss her that will prevent you from Laura's path, after you kiss Nina, go to your house and sleep. Go speak with Nina again next day that will open up "cave quest". You will need explosives to open the enterance of the cave which far behind of your house. For explosive talk with Derek.

Btw, you cannot open strawberry quest without finishing cave quest first. Did you cheat?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zareem and zizobc

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020

You have to choose either Nina or Laura. You cannot have both at the same playthrough, unless you are cheating with game variables. If you refused Nina then you are on Laura's path and if you are upto date with main quest (long story short, if you have fairy in your room then yes) , send Laura's parents to capital with ordering something. Then go talk with Laura, she will want you to work for her and this is what will you do, go work for her to trigger the scene.
As for Nina, you should kiss her that will prevent you from Laura's path, after you kiss Nina, go to your house and sleep. Go speak with Nina again next day that will open up "cave quest". You will need explosives to open the enterance of the cave which far behind of your house. For explosive talk with Derek.

Btw, you cannot open strawberry quest without finishing cave quest first. Did you cheat?

no bro i dont cheat i think i need money to cheat .. i open strawberry quest i chose luara path after i refuse kiss nina all hearts gone so i give her yellow flower to get all heart again and go 9 pm with 25 strawberry and fuck her in the ass .. but she didnt talk to me so i cant open cave quest ... so if i send laura parents and choose work i can get the seen ??

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
is there an updated WT plsssss anyone heve it i really want to play alll seen plssssssssssssssssssssssss

Nov 15, 2019
In this version he disabled mouse movement. But...
go into www/js folder, find file named rpg_objects, open it with notepad, scroll down a little untill you see "Game_Temp.prototype.setDestination = function(x, y) {"
Delete line bellow it - "return; //"
Save and mouse movement works again.
Thank you for this tip :)

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
no bro i dont cheat i think i need money to cheat .. i open strawberry quest i chose luara path after i refuse kiss nina all hearts gone so i give her yellow flower to get all heart again and go 9 pm with 25 strawberry and fuck her in the ass .. but she didnt talk to me so i cant open cave quest ... so if i send laura parents and choose work i can get the seen ??
If you can fuck Nina without choosing her (strawberry quest), then there is a bug in the game. You cannot activate cave scene with Nina if you choose Laura. You shouldn't be able to fuck her in the first place. Thank bug for that.

Go back to your previous saves and kiss nina and choose her, if you wanna see her cave scene.

Reactions: zizobc

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
If you can fuck Nina without choosing her (strawberry quest), then there is a bug in the game. You cannot activate cave scene with Nina if you choose Laura. You shouldn't be able to fuck her in the first place. Thank bug for that.

Go back to your previous saves and kiss nina and choose her, if you wanna see her cave scene.
thaxx alot broo i played the cave scene before .. saint nina queat how can i finish it .. and now i open laura scene how can i get the theesome scene ??

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes