gamer2012boy

Jul 26, 2017
It helped in Release 15 but not anymore in Release 17 :(

I still get:

Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasAdvancedLighting.js:382:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2338:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1768:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1826:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1815:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1806:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1367:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game.

Please help!
First.. don't replace the file "KhasAdvancedLighting.js" keep the original one!
then.. inside the game folder, open the file "package.json" with notepad or notepad++ & add this line...
"chromium-args": "--ignore-gpu-blacklist",

should look like this..

{
"name": "",
"main": "www/index.html",
"js-flags": "--expose-gc",
"window": {
"title": "",
"toolbar": false,
"width": 816,
"height": 624,
"icon": "www/icon/icon.png"
}
}

P.S: if that don't work then.. try the previous solution.. replace using the other files in "Khas Plugins" folder, one by one.

Last edited:

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
ooo plugin not work add new plugin oo the new plugin onnly cover 4 of 10 aspect lets add another plugin hmmm there is still 5 of 10 still not covered, oh look this one can cover x aspect and this one can cover x and z aspect but the former cover x aspect with a little bonus...hmmm i guess just add them both, so now 4 more aspect...oh look this plugin look beautiful for b aspect the one i am using kind of suck it not cover this minor J thing....what should i do? hmmm just use both of them, may be the game will have an AI later and fix their own problem....ah foorget it just use every plugin in the internet. i believe everything will be covered later on. done

Crossx6

Feb 4, 2018
i've been playing for 18 hours and get laid with the girls. only the quest stuff with nina, and blowjob with elise. saw elf at the lake, and laura after second party. other than that, nothing. the cat was on the tree, but i had money issues and threw away the yarn from heather, then when i got the money the cat was gone, but eve says the cat ran away because of some drunk. then when i flirt with eve, she mad and then the cat appears and she has a different dialogue. i have no idea how to make any of those girls my girlfriend. i've decoded the pictures, and there's so much fucking content that i just can't get to in the game

Last edited:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
First.. don't replace the file "KhasAdvancedLighting.js" keep the original one!
then.. inside the game folder, open the file "package.json" with notepad or notepad++ & add this line...

should look like this..

{
"name": "",
"main": "www/index.html",
"js-flags": "--expose-gc",
"window": {
"title": "",
"toolbar": false,
"width": 816,
"height": 624,
"icon": "www/icon/icon.png"
}
}

P.S: if that don't work then.. try the previous solution.. replace using the other files in "Khas Plugins" folder, one by one.
It worked! Thanks a lot, this should go on the main page of the game.

grothie

May 24, 2019
Hi - I need to get Marcus to give me stealthiness trait. I keep talking to him at 10am - got friendship points and now he tells me about his invisibility trait and that I can see him but he doesn't give me the option of learning it. Is there any way of getting it or do I just have to keep talking to him every morning

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hi - I need to get Marcus to give me stealthiness trait. I keep talking to him at 10am - got friendship points and now he tells me about his invisibility trait and that I can see him but he doesn't give me the option of learning it. Is there any way of getting it or do I just have to keep talking to him every morning
What's your corruption?, also when he talks to you, you have to get the answers right

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
He doesn't ask any questions. Just talks about invisibility and MC say " well good luck with that". On honor route (+3)
I gues your friendship isn't high enough (needs 20+)
Anyone know about a list what girl loves which gift?
I figured out a few... but I don't really wanne keep useing try and error on this

Last edited:

Stephon11222255

Dec 20, 2019
First of all, you need to finish blue flower quest. After that, make sure you have at least 5 heart with Brooke. Then speak with Brooke in her house, she will give you clues about top secret beach position! :p Anyway then go visit our old pal called derek. I mean why not? He is a good guy! Anyway don't bother with him, just follow the right path when you reach derek. Make sure you have your equipment in your bag since you have to make a little bit clean up through the way. If you manage to reach the beach and if you are on time then you will see our lovely Brooke! Enjoy.
How do you clear the blocked stairs?

Jul 26, 2019
I had like 6 hours played, 20k money, completed builiding bridge, saved father etc. and then my all saves were lost. Can i do anything about it? I'm crying for help...

Oldfatthor

Jun 9, 2019
curious about this title, what sort of controls does this game allow? for example i prefer mouse point an click to move type.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Okay. For people who wants to see Laura's New Scene. It's in save file #42. Enjoy. (tested)

EDIT: For Sophia's Glory Hole scene. Just work for Evelyn. It should trigger the event. (didn't test it myself)
How to work for her?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
curious about this title, what sort of controls does this game allow? for example i prefer mouse point an click to move type.
In this version he disabled mouse movement. But...
go into www/js folder, find file named rpg_objects, open it with notepad, scroll down a little untill you see "Game_Temp.prototype.setDestination = function(x, y) {"
Delete line bellow it - "return; //"
Save and mouse movement works again.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes