oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
how haremish(?) is this game? I see the walkthrough is outdated so wanted to know if you can grind multiple girls or its a "chose one replay the game to go for another"?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
how haremish(?) is this game? I see the walkthrough is outdated so wanted to know if you can grind multiple girls or its a "chose one replay the game to go for another"?
2 Playthrough and you will see every content in the game.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
how about nikki what i have to do to get here ? and why mia refuse to do any thing after give here spiked fruit ?
Don't watch her with thugs but help her. She will come to you next morning then it's up to you how you decide her fate.
As for Mia, you can either choose to give spiked fruit or black berries, both route has content but you can only see one of them in one playthrough. There is no additional content for now.

EDIT: To trigger spiked route, i think you need to be on honor route and go with her after forest party where mc makes the big fire. I cannot remember the exact conditions.

Reactions: zizobc

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
Don't watch her with thugs but help her. She will come to you next morning then it's up to you how you decide her fate.
As for Mia, you can either choose to give spiked fruit or black berries, both route has content but you can only see one of them in one playthrough. There is no additional content for now.

EDIT: To trigger spiked route, i think you need to be on honor route and go with her after forest party where mc makes the big fire. I cannot remember the exact conditions.
THANX VERY MATCH BRO ... I HAVE PROBLEM WITH NIKKI i help her with money but she didnt apear next morning i think its bug or something

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
THANX VERY MATCH BRO ... I HAVE PROBLEM WITH NIKKI i help her with money but she didnt apear next morning i think its bug or something
No you should help her at the forest where thugs were trying to fuck her. It's on blue flower quest you get help from both sam and trevor. After you recover blue flower for father, nikki will appear next morning if you saved her.

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
No you should help her at the forest where thugs were trying to fuck her. It's on blue flower quest you get help from both sam and trevor. After you recover blue flower for father, nikki will appear next morning if you saved her.
done nikki quest .. what about saint nina quest ?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Isn't this the same with love season? Anyone able to port this to android please
Similar but not the same. Story is going same with little differences and there are some girls in Farmer's Dream who couldn't make it to Love Season and vice versa.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
not this quest u told me about cave and straberry .. this is last quest from nina father
There is no more content with nina other than cave and strawberry.
I don't even have that quest. If i don't remember wrong, you should report Trevor's behaviours to her father. I think her father wants Nina to stay as virgin and you should prevent anything to happen Nina.
It's one of those pointless quests if you ask me tbh. I am not sure how dev will conclude this quest with the story.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ok I have some questions, I tried to search already, but still confused so here goes.

1. The game does or doesnt allow for Harem ? in my file I had MC bang Elise (sperm treatment quests), Laura (Basement 1st time), Eveyln (Sleepover at the Inn), Brooke (Beach Bikini quest), Heather (Lake Bikini quest), Nina (Nina's date)... This is without cheating of any kind, however does it break certain quests going forward ?

2. MC romanced Nina as soon as the option shows up (the kiss at her farmhouse), by this point the MC had already fucked Laura's brains out in her basement, does this break progress going forward with BOTH ? I got the Nina date quest, however after that her heart which was MAX drops down to half a heart !! Is it supposed to do that ?? I also saw in the CG's that there is supposed to be a scene of the MC banging her in her bedroom when she has glasses on... nothing triggers for me with her... no new quest, no points for "talking" to her, NOTHING !!

3. Laura... I take it since I tried to romance Nina she "steps aside" ? Cause the mom keeps hinting to the MC that he should keep her company at the store... and nothing ever triggers there... I saw CG scenes where she blows MC at the counter, and her mom notices, and several scenes in Laura's bedroom which also dont trigger.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
1. The game does or doesnt allow for Harem ? in my file I had MC bang Elise (sperm treatment quests), Laura (Basement 1st time), Eveyln (Sleepover at the Inn), Brooke (Beach Bikini quest), Heather (Lake Bikini quest), Nina (Nina's date)... This is without cheating of any kind, however does it break certain quests going forward ?
You cannot have all the girls in the game if this is what you ask for "Harem". On the other hand, you can have them all if you play 2 times and if you are into it you may need 1 ntr playthrough as well.
Which quest are you talking about? Main quest? No it does not break any quest.
2. MC romanced Nina as soon as the option shows up (the kiss at her farmhouse), by this point the MC had already fucked Laura's brains out in her basement, does this break progress going forward with BOTH ? I got the Nina date quest, however after that her heart which was MAX drops down to half a heart !! Is it supposed to do that ?? I also saw in the CG's that there is supposed to be a scene of the MC banging her in her bedroom when she has glasses on... nothing triggers for me with her... no new quest, no points for "talking" to her, NOTHING !!
No it does not break anything. You were single at that time and Nina had boyfriend (Trevor). Laura is ok with fooling around so.. What's the problem? However, after you get serious with Nina then Laura will back off since they are besties and you won't able to go after Laura if you kiss Nina.
That dropping heart bug fixed with newest version. Which version are you playing and this is happening? If this is happening at the newest version then go to dev's discord and report it as bug or send your save.
For new quest you need hearts. You need to send Laura's parents' to capital for strawberry seeds. After you produce 25 strawberry, go Nina's window at night.
3. Laura... I take it since I tried to romance Nina she "steps aside" ? Cause the mom keeps hinting to the MC that he should keep her company at the store... and nothing ever triggers there... I saw CG scenes where she blows MC at the counter, and her mom notices, and several scenes in Laura's bedroom which also dont trigger.
You need to choose Laura over Nina for those scenes. But her scenes will trigger after you send her parents to capital (order something). If you didn't kiss Nina and decided to stay as friend then send her parents to capital after that talk with Laura and finally work for her.. Laura's both store and bedroom scenes are tied so you will see them as one. Also make a save because after her parents come back from capital, you won't able to visit her at night so you need to send them again which is costly.
I think you should make a save before every scene since there is no CG room, you won't able to watch those scenes again.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
You cannot have all the girls in the game if this is what you ask for "Harem". On the other hand, you can have them all if you play 2 times and if you are into it you may need 1 ntr playthrough as well.
Which quest are you talking about? Main quest? No it does not break any quest.

No it does not break anything. You were single at that time and Nina had boyfriend (Trevor). Laura is ok with fooling around so.. What's the problem? However, after you get serious with Nina then Laura will back off since they are besties and you won't able to go after Laura if you kiss Nina.
That dropping heart bug fixed with newest version. Which version are you playing and this is happening? If this is happening at the newest version then go to dev's discord and report it as bug or send your save.
For new quest you need hearts. You need to send Laura's parents' to capital for strawberry seeds. After you produce 25 strawberry, go Nina's window at night.
Yeah I'll take a pass on the NTR stuff... the only one I didnt mind sharing was letting Sam have Mia, since the dude is a true bro, and Mia is one of my least favorites anyway.... Darius however is an asshole in this game (only slightly) so he deserves neither Mia or Heather...But seeing how he acts in "Love Season" towards Nova makes me sick to my stomach, so I will still hold that game against him here.

For the main point I was interested in your response... I still have that bug as of this latest version R17... Nina's hearts go from Max to half a heart as soon as you complete the "date with Nina" quest... I actually thought it was supposed to do that as your trading "friendship" points for "love" points.... but I guess not...While on that subject, another bug that is claimed as fix, but still happens is with one of the tools... I got the recipe for "copper hammer" made it... and you CANT use it... I had to use a save edit on one of my older files (that I was willing to mess up) to downgrade back to regular Hammer... to be able to open the fence in the back for Nina's date location...

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Rythan25 , i cannot do anything for bugs. You should send your save to dev at his discord. But he won't answer immediately. I had the same bug with you.. as soon i finish cave quest, Nina's heart was dropping to zero but it's fixed. Did you start new game with version r17? or are you using one of the old saves? which might be corrupted somehow.. dunno.
On the other hand, if you cannot solve your problem i have a save for Nina's cave scene.. If you are interested in ofc.

EDIT: I Just checked the cave scene and Nina's heart point does not drop at all. Your save might be corrupted.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Rythan25 , i cannot do anything for bugs. You should send your save to dev at his discord. But he won't answer immediately. I had the same bug with you.. as soon i finish cave quest, Nina's heart was dropping to zero but it's fixed. Did you start new game with version r17? or are you using one of the old saves? which might be corrupted somehow.. dunno.
On the other hand, if you cannot solve your problem i have a save for Nina's cave scene.. If you are interested in ofc.

EDIT: I Just checked the cave scene and Nina's heart point does not drop at all. Your save might be corrupted.
I noticed a constant drop of random heart Points with random characters... I haven't gone to Goblin mountain yet, but Nina's, Mia's and the Bar girls heart dropped to 0, on the other hand Amanda's hearts raised 65-70 (she would originally be around 30 Points at best) when Elise reached that score, and kept equaliy raising with her every 10 hearts.
And I started a fresh game with this version
It happened really randomly... sometimes after talkeing to a girl in my daily run, sometimes by visiting the Forest.
It's always a single girl aswell

Last edited:
Reactions: Rythan25

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I noticed a constant drop of random heart Points with random characters... I haven't gone to Goblin mountain yet, but Nina's, Mia's and the Bar girls heart dropped to 0, on the other hand Amanda's hearts raised 65-70 (she would originally be around 30 Points at best) when Elise reached that score, and kept equaliy raising with her every 10 hearts.
And I started a fresh game with this version
It happened really randomly... sometimes after talkeing to a girl in my daily run, sometimes by visiting the Forest.
It's always a single girl aswell
Well.. then i am lucky that i don't have that problem, right? :)
Go discord and report it as bug and send your save file to dev man.

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
There is no more content with nina other than cave and strawberry.
I don't even have that quest. If i don't remember wrong, you should report Trevor's behaviours to her father. I think her father wants Nina to stay as virgin and you should prevent anything to happen Nina.
It's one of those pointless quests if you ask me tbh. I am not sure how dev will conclude this quest with the story.
thanxxxx very much bro for helping

Reactions: RedGlow
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes