Jun 17, 2018
So the walkthrough is outdated. So basically what do i do in day 3? Everything writtten in the walkthrough doesn't trigger in day 3 as mentioned. I searched for updated walkthroughs but couldn't find one. Can someone help me here, please?

Reactions: MarcAurelle

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Most of those things from outdated WK now starts to happen after you cure father and finish those hunting forest training stuff, so don't expect much before day 7.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But how? I talk to him once a day and gain +1 friendship.. Is there anything to do to speed this up?
yeah... be a fellow pervert at the cost of corruption.
Spying on Sophie with him dureing the intro and giving him the letter will each give +10 (corruption AND Rel).... you need 20 Rel

Reactions: akikospam74

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
yeah... be a fellow pervert at the cost of corruption.
Spying on Sophie with him dureing the intro and giving him the letter will each give +10 (corruption AND Rel).... you need 20 Rel
Got it, thanks..

I don't think I gave him the letter, but I'm not sure..

Welp, gonna keep talking to him

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
All tags are for content that already exists in game. There is not combat system but there are scenes that qualify for the tag.
I know. That's why I said there has to be some level of combat for the game, considering it said in the description that the MC picks up a sword.

Jun 5, 2019
Do we still miss out on events if we didn't follow the time based walkthrough or did it change now and became quest/progression based?

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Catching the waryfish is proving to be difficult, the fishing system is to fast for me, can anyone help? And i'm holding 20 plus copper ore when speaking to the miner, but still he don't give me the smelter thingy (english is not my native language) what am i doing wrong?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Catching the waryfish is proving to be difficult, the fishing system is to fast for me, can anyone help? And i'm holding 20 plus copper ore when speaking to the miner, but still he don't give me the smelter thingy (english is not my native language) what am i doing wrong?
Where are you in the main story?
For fishing it's try and repeat... to raise your chances you can talk to the fisher North of the fishing spot and give him a meal from Elise (she'll have one ready on her kitchen table every day if her affection is high enough) to get a recipe for a sinker bait.
After the Hunter Quest you'll also get a recipe for an improved fishing rod... just need to have the ability to smelt copper.
From what I gathered you need to provide him with 20 units of every metal in the mine... which will be unlocked as you progress with the main story

Reactions: Acrobata
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes