Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You are not violating any Laws by sharing a link, so illegal is certainly the wrong term...
in other threads people did share links to the latest releases without issues too

Reactions: Gasanvar

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
is it illegal to post the link here? i mean im patreon on his stuff (gold)
Illegal...no. One thing to consider before you share a link is don't use the same username on patreon that you use here on f95. Other wise the dev will ban you from pledging to him. Some devs do and some don't and I don't think musex is one of them devs that drop the ban hammer.

Reactions: Gasanvar

LekaPy

Apr 2, 2020
become an apprentice of the carpenter by talking to him and return every day to repeat... first you'll learn to make fences the day after.
I think you need to return for 3-5 more days to learn how to craft a tent (not sure about the exact duration... but it took a while)

Another consultation, it does not let me break the rocks, neither in a mine nor in my farm, at the beginning of the game I let myself break the first time I enter the mine, but now with the pickaxe I cannot break anything, someone helps me

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Another consultation, it does not let me break the rocks, neither in a mine nor in my farm, at the beginning of the game I let myself break the first time I enter the mine, but now with the pickaxe I cannot break anything, someone helps me
How many hearts do you have left?
How often do you strike the desired Rock?

Reactions: LekaPy

LekaPy

Apr 2, 2020

LekaPy

Apr 2, 2020
How many hearts do you have left?
How often do you strike the desired Rock?

I have 4 hearts left, what happens is that the animation does not come out like when I hit a log or when I cut the grass, in the cave the name does not appear above the rock, in my farm yes, but it does not let me break

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have 4 hearts left, what happens is that the animation does not come out like when I hit a log or when I cut the grass, in the cave the name does not appear above the rock, in my farm yes, but it does not let me break
There are generic rocks that can't be interacted/broken. if a pile of rocks has no description text it's likely such an object

LekaPy

Apr 2, 2020
There are generic rocks that can't be interacted/broken. if a pile of rocks has no description text it's likely such an object

I understand, and then I can not break my farm? What is strange to me is that I could break them in the cave the first time I entered, on top I could get a copper mineral, now I need more for the recipes but I don't know if I can't chop anything in the mine

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I understand, and then I can not break my farm? What is strange to me is that I could break them in the cave the first time I entered, on top I could get a copper mineral, now I need more for the recipes but I don't know if I can't chop anything in the mine
Ok those should be breakable... maybe it's a probem with your tools? I think some people mentioned that Upgraded tools got unusable... though I believe that was limited towards the hammer

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Has any of the grind been removed? After reading the reviews, the massive amounts of grind and the hatred of the clock and its absolutely precise requirements seem to be the two biggest complaints in the game.

LekaPy

Apr 2, 2020
Ok those should be breakable... maybe it's a probem with your tools? I think some people mentioned that Upgraded tools got unusable... though I believe that was limited towards the hammer
so there is nothing I can do to fix it? I can't create arrows if I don't have a rock :/

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes