sam13

May 25, 2017
Mostly a good version of the game. For my birthday please i love this game. there isn t any content and too much time each release to finance it

Last edited:

dwezzel

Apr 7, 2019
Use RPG Maker for Mac. It works pretty nice. Download the last PC version and copy all the PC's www content into the app.nw folder. Works perfect.

Well, not as perfect in r18. I have no GUI.

BTW, I still cant buy the cooper recipes that I forget to buy in former versions.

I think I need the walkthrough too, I only could cure the fair, and nothing more.
I use the RPG Maker for Mac 1.6.2, I copied all the "www" folder from the latest PC version into the "app.nw" folder...I cannot run the game, Now I got an error message "Impossible to open application "game"

What did I do wrong ?

Mar 12, 2017
Any trick for Brooke's mission, I go to the beach between 11:00 and 14:00 but it doesn't come out, it tells me that only when it's sunny, and I go on days when it's not dark or when it doesn't rain, do I need to do something?
Did you go to the correct beach? There is one south of the mine, and one you access east of the mine. You need to go to the one east of the mine.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Did you go to the correct beach? There is one south of the mine, and one you access east of the mine. You need to go to the one east of the mine.
I cant get down the stairs, what tools do i need because I'm carrying everything I have, all of it is upgraded copper but I dont know how to move forward.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
No stealing here, you literally have to give them away :giggle:
and what that would mean? you find a girl that want to stay with you and then you have to give it to some dog losing it without any possibility of take it back?

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
I use the RPG Maker for Mac 1.6.2, I copied all the "www" folder from the latest PC version into the "app.nw" folder...I cannot run the game, Now I got an error message "Impossible to open application "game"

What did I do wrong ?
You have to copy all the www content into the app.nw folder, that is all. It must work. What OS do you have? It worked for me on 10.7 and now I have 10.11.6.
I mean, all the content from www folder to app.nw folder.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
and what that would mean? you find a girl that want to stay with you and then you have to give it to some dog losing it without any possibility of take it back?
There is a guy that asks you for a "date" with one of your love interests... if you agree to set it up for him you'll get some kind of reward and the girl will have a cheating/NTR Event with him... I am not sure about the nature as I never agreed to his request.
There is no real benefit of doing it either... long term that is

dwezzel

Apr 7, 2019
You have to copy all the www content into the app.nw folder, that is all. It must work. What OS do you have? It worked for me on 10.7 and now I have 10.11.6.
I mean, all the content from www folder to app.nw folder.
Thanks for the help. I dis copy all the "www" content into the "app.nw" folder as you told me. Even replace the "packahe.json" file in it. I'm using 10.15.4

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Thanks for the help. I dis copy all the "www" content into the "app.nw" folder as you told me. Even replace the "packahe.json" file in it. I'm using 10.15.4
This is how I have it. And works with no trouble. I am using RPG_Maker_MV_v1.5.0_Mac_OS_X.
The only care with the updates is to keep the old "save" folder.
It had to work!
screen.png

Edit.-With your OS it had to work. If it doesn't, try different versions of RPG Maker, at least one older and if there is an update, this one too. First trials I did never worked, until I found a version that worked fine. I took this info from this forum, but I am not sure of the post, there are a few about and I cant remember the exact one. Hope it helps!!!!

Last edited:
May 27, 2018
R18? Got the developer got real busy. Last time I played it was R11 I think. Is there some scenes with the general's wife already? Been waiting for that since forever

sam13

May 25, 2017
Anyone can share the requirement to get side quest for Heather / Carol / Tabitha? I couldn't get any
make the request for heather it s easy give her money (it s worked for me when i do before the request with the fairy) for tabitha i dont know

Reactions: badass
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes