sam13

May 25, 2017
for the developer : wonderful game i love it but i really hate you when i see the poor content for the long attent fuc* you
i can give you easy twenty dollars or euro for the enjoyement but fuc* you it s a shame and you re a shame ; )

Last edited:

sam13

May 25, 2017
Anyone can share the requirement to get side quest for Heather / Carol / Tabitha? I couldn't get any
for tabitha i can just say that she is near the pub at 8 or more at the evening but i dont know how to deblok the content i must go on

Last edited:

dwezzel

Apr 7, 2019
This is how I have it. And works with no trouble. I am using RPG_Maker_MV_v1.5.0_Mac_OS_X.
The only care with the updates is to keep the old "save" folder.
It had to work!
View attachment 606707

Edit.-With your OS it had to work. If it doesn't, try different versions of RPG Maker, at least one older and if there is an update, this one too. First trials I did never worked, until I found a version that worked fine. I took this info from this forum, but I am not sure of the post, there are a few about and I cant remember the exact one. Hope it helps!!!!
Thanks again for your help. I did d/l all version of RPG Maker from 1.5.0 to 1.6.2. Copied all files from "www" folder from Farmers dreams to the "app.nw" folder inside the RPG Maker package...always the same error message : "Impossible to start application 'game'".....

todspence

Aug 15, 2018
anyone do new content other than tabitha talked wwith fairy she went to blue flower but cant get over cliff plus no way to start heatheer and carol stuff

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
Any trick for Brooke's mission, I go to the beach between 11:00 and 14:00 but it doesn't come out, it tells me that only when it's sunny, and I go on days when it's not dark or when it doesn't rain, do I need to do something?
You need variable 8 brooke friendship at 50 or higher

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Thanks again for your help. I did d/l all version of RPG Maker from 1.5.0 to 1.6.2. Copied all files from "www" folder from Farmers dreams to the "app.nw" folder inside the RPG Maker package...always the same error message : "Impossible to start application 'game'".....
Opssss Sorry. I am stupid.
Your app has the permissions blocked, I think. Look in
https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/
it is a script that launches the console and fixes it.
Launch console, drop script into it and then the game, and run it.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
I am testing r18 from the start and I have found a couple bugs.

Can not retrieve black powder. The rounded chests do not open. They slightly open then close.

I made the tent using crafting. When alma responds she assumes the tent is already placed. If I hold the
tent and talk it gets placed and things work like r17

I have enabled the mouse using a fix provided in earlier posts. I have no problems with the mouse.
I use the Sync monitor fps ON. Try this switch. It speeds up the walking of the main character.
Please Jurope , upload this save. I didn't bought all the cooper recipes and in one of the last updates the option dissapeard.

I like a lot the game, but I will not restart it again. I have done it some times and I don't feel with energy to do it again :-(

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
This game has always been full of bugs.
When i try to exit a house and its raining outside it crashes

dwezzel

Apr 7, 2019
Opssss Sorry. I am stupid.
Your app has the permissions blocked, I think. Look in
https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/
it is a script that launches the console and fixes it.
Launch console, drop script into it and then the game, and run it.
Tanx again for your help. I d/l the permission script. I did d/l several version of RPG Maker (1.5.0 to 1.6.2), change permissions with the script, copied "www" folder to "app.nw" folder...run the game...and now, no error message, I can see the icon "jumping" in the dock....and......nothing. Thanx again, but I give up for now...

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Tanx again for your help. I d/l the permission script. I did d/l several version of RPG Maker (1.5.0 to 1.6.2), change permissions with the script, copied "www" folder to "app.nw" folder...run the game...and now, no error message, I can see the icon "jumping" in the dock....and......nothing. Thanx again, but I give up for now...
I am sorry to hear that.
Sometimes, the first time you runs a game it takes a lot more. When it happens I use to shut the app and open it again. It takes its time, but works.
If the icon was jumping it means you were in the right way.
Hope you can fix it in the future.

I have a 2010 mac pro, not a marvelous rocket. It had to run. I am sorry.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Incredible. I heal the fairy, and bye bye the GUI. After some hour playing, and as a gift after doing Tabatha's quest, in the next refresh the GUI comes back!
Huston, we have a trouble!

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes