Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Can I still get the stealth skill I played with honor damn it.
I went the honour route as well, the only way I got the skill was using save edit to make my corruption equal to honor and then get the skill and also bump Marcus' friendship to 20. Once I got the skill I just re-edited the save and put the values back to where they were.

Haven't found any other way of getting it once you've gone honor without editing. Hopefully this gets fixed at some point.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I went the honour route as well, the only way I got the skill was using save edit to make my corruption equal to honor and then get the skill and also bump Marcus' friendship to 20. Once I got the skill I just re-edited the save and put the values back to where they were.

Haven't found any other way of getting it once you've gone honor without editing. Hopefully this gets fixed at some point.
Yeah we need to at least have option to get the skill with out being corrupted.

Lost in the middle

Jun 10, 2018
Can I finish the quest even though it is in the past day? Like for example the party that happened in day 4, and I'm on day 14 like that can I still finish it or nah?

P.S sorry for the bad english.

Last edited:

LekaPy

Apr 2, 2020
Where's the farm cave? I have bombs that I found in chests, but I don't know where I have to use them for my girl's mission, I still don't have the gold pick ax to create bombs, but I don't know how to get to the farm cave ...

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Where's the farm cave? I have bombs that I found in chests, but I don't know where I have to use them for my girl's mission, I still don't have the gold pick ax to create bombs, but I don't know how to get to the farm cave ...
North of MC's farm
Farm's cave.jpg

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
and which part is it? I don't know that place, how do I get there?
Once you have the hammer (break a hole in the fence) and then wander off to the upper left in the field behind the farm, chop down some trees, clear the land that kind of thing, and you'll find it. Takes a bit of effort to clear things out. don't go overboard just keep your wood levels around 500 and you should be fine.

V-red

Nov 12, 2017
Have someone had this bug? It shows that I maxed out relationship with Heather tho I didn't. I tried to load earlier saves but the bug's still there (only saves from the prologue aren't affected). And I know for sure that's when I saved the game everything was ok. Also I think it's only shown this way but not actually maxed, at least nothing changed in interaction with her.
UPD: I tried to load a save from prologue and skipped through it but when I talked to Heather the bug occured again. It's just irritating,
1586033768275.png

Last edited:

aouwiy85

Jan 25, 2019

Which lines do I have to edit to bump up Marcus' friendship and the corruption? and the stats too

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Can I finish the quest even though it is in the past day? Like for example the party that happened in day 4, and I'm on day 14 like that can I still finish it or nah?

P.S sorry for the bad english.
Ok.. Not sure where you'r coming from....Party can't start on day 4.
Look after Father for 7 days, last day Mia mentions a party
Meet (I can't remember her name, first girl you meet in game) at 4pm at the well.
5 pm+ Go to Rick? (Your friend, bottom right village) and click "get the party started"
Head towards the lale, party should be automatic.

If you went to rescue Vincent already it's too late, otherwise you might be ok.
Hope you can follow this, haven't played for a while.

LekaPy

Apr 2, 2020
Once you have the hammer (break a hole in the fence) and then wander off to the upper left in the field behind the farm, chop down some trees, clear the land that kind of thing, and you'll find it. Takes a bit of effort to clear things out. don't go overboard just keep your wood levels around 500 and you should be fine.

ok, hammer the fence? Another question,

how do I pass my saved game to a new version? what folders do i have to copy?

Jancvk

Mar 1, 2019
Farmer's Dreams [R18] [MuseX] (2.01 GB rar win source)
255 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio): Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone)
I'm play on Android with JoiPlay, and many texts and images aren't displayed well. Can't open settings menu too... :ROFLMAO:

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Which lines do I have to edit to bump up Marcus' friendship and the corruption? and the stats too
I used RPGMSaveEdit, all the values you need to edit are under Variables, The names are 5.Marcus(Friendship) and 45.Hero's Corruption. Make Marcus 20 or higher and make your corruption match your honour.

Reactions: aouwiy85
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes