Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There should really be another way to learn the stealth skill specially if your playing with high honor damn it.
You can always meet the guy 20 days in a row to have a frindly chat... more grindy but still a possibility, and it won't cost you any honor

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
I hate to ask, but I keep running into glitches and slowdowns so much, would anyone be able to drop some saves for this update or even for the new scenes?
I like this story and the characters but the game just makes it stupidly hard to play sometimes because of the lack of polish.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
How do Increase stat like combat charisma and physicality aside from the angel Linda I choose charisma now how do I increase other stats.

RohanEmpire

Sep 25, 2018
Anyone know if there's a walkthrough out there somewhere? (I know of the outdated one) Cause I'm a fuck up at this game and get stuck early :p. Maybe I should just give up and play something else, but I kind of like this game and if there's a walkthrough I would actually get somewhere and progress...

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone know if there's a walkthrough out there somewhere? (I know of the outdated one) Cause I'm a fuck up at this game and get stuck early :p. Maybe I should just give up and play something else, but I kind of like this game and if there's a walkthrough I would actually get somewhere and progress...
This is the only one I found. Yeah pretty much the same t what we have here.

Reactions: RohanEmpire

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
You can always meet the guy 20 days in a row to have a frindly chat... more grindy but still a possibility, and it won't cost you any honor
It doesn't work with high honour because the Player doesn't get the choice to ask him to teach the skill, even when you grind out the 20 rel.
All conversation options with high honour ends with the player saying "that's cool" or "good luck with that".

LekaPy

Apr 2, 2020
Inquiry, how can I do to enter that cave? I think there was a time when I went in and opened the chests, but I don't know if I didn't save the game and now he won't let me in because the elf is there.

Another question, in the new patch someone already found the fairy in the forest? I went to where I found the blue flower but it won't let me jump off the cliff, how do I get there?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
It doesn't work with high honour because the Player doesn't get the choice to ask him to teach the skill, even when you grind out the 20 rel.
All conversation options with high honour ends with the player saying "that's cool" or "good luck with that".
Yeah that's the problem I don't like cheating cause I want to play the game as intended but I had no choice and use save editor for this one. Seriously dev should consider an option for high moral.

Reactions: Shadowcrow

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
Inquiry, how can I do to enter that cave? I think there was a time when I went in and opened the chests, but I don't know if I didn't save the game and now he won't let me in because the elf is there.

Another question, in the new patch someone already found the fairy in the forest? I went to where I found the blue flower but it won't let me jump off the cliff, how do I get there?
where is the New patch for R18?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone knows where I can find the Magic Mushroom and the search is not helpful. //// found them.

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
there is a quest with the mayor which granted me a +1 Charisma in the past... which only activates if you take her there
But its a quest failed if you give alcohol.

I just tried it without taking Mia and still got the +1 charisma.

Last edited:

dboss989

Sep 28, 2017
Can anyone help me figure out how to get back to the blue flower the second time for "Fairy Master"? I walk up to where i made the jump the first time, but i cant figure out how to actually hop over.

Reactions: RedFloyd and LekaPy
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes