Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
First of all, you need to finish blue flower quest. After that, make sure you have at least 5 heart with Brooke. Then speak with Brooke in her house, she will give you clues about top secret beach position! :p Anyway then go visit our old pal called derek. I mean why not? He is a good guy! Anyway don't bother with him, just follow the right path when you reach derek. Make sure you have your equipment in your bag since you have to make a little bit clean up through the way. If you manage to reach the beach and if you are on time then you will see our lovely Brooke! Enjoy.
I can't get to the beach cause the stairs are broken never mind apparently I went at the wrong time.

Last edited:

pakyouka21

Apr 7, 2020
In the mines second floor down they appear random so you have to leave and come back not the mine just the stairs climb up and own until you see the crystal.

by the way wallpaper material.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks. another thing I keep coming to the beach between 11am to 14pm but I never have found brooke. any suggestions?

Fababs

Jan 1, 2020
Great game, I like how slow it is.

First serious problem, after healing the fairy, HUD (time, stamina, equipped items) disappeared. Tried restarting the game and sleeping but no dice. Also can't reach the fairy @ the blue flower.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
thanks. another thing I keep coming to the beach between 11am to 14pm but I never have found brooke. any suggestions?
Which beach it whould be the one in the east where the broken stairs are.
Great game, I like how slow it is.

First serious problem, after healing the fairy, HUD (time, stamina, equipped items) disappeared. Tried restarting the game and sleeping but no dice. Also can't reach the fairy @ the blue flower.
Here's your answer from the original comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fababs

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Still not working for me don't know what I'm doing wrong is there a space? it work now I tried
CtrlSwitches 105 ON
Else

don't know about the Alma file htough
I must be doing something wrong, i'm editing with notepad, is that wright? Cause is not working for me Did the Alma solution
And the mission to talk to the fairy is on? I see a lot of people asking but no respond

Last edited:
Reactions: LekaPy

LekaPy

Apr 2, 2020
just try again save before entering soetime that goblin is not there.
Keep the game outside the goblin cave, and literally try more than 50 times, but it's always inside, sure I don't have to do something to keep it from being there?

and nobody knows how to do the fairy's mission after waking her up? the fairy master mission

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Keep the game outside the goblin cave, and literally try more than 50 times, but it's always inside, sure I don't have to do something to keep it from being there?

and nobody knows how to do the fairy's mission after waking her up? the fairy master mission
I saw on discord that the fairy mission is incomplete about the goblin try on a different day.

Reactions: Acrobata

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
Even with the walkthrough i'm having trouble doing anything, it's not very well explained at all and it's starting to get on my nerves having to go back and forth... Anyone has any pointers or a better walkthrough?

This is so grindy...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Even with the walkthrough i'm having trouble doing anything, it's not very well explained at all and it's starting to get on my nerves having to go back and forth... Anyone has any pointers or a better walkthrough?

This is so grindy...
the walkthrough is only accurate in the value changes the first few choices offer. add to this the honor and dishonor pathes.
My best sugestion for you... spend the 1000 G from the start to buy 5 planes and than buy some seeds like bell pepper, than clean your farm to gain wood and build the Tent for Alma as soon as possible. that'll give you a nice income from the start and you'll soon be able to buy all the stuff you might need

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
the walkthrough is only accurate in the value changes the first few choices offer. add to this the honor and dishonor pathes.
My best sugestion for you... spend the 1000 G from the start to buy 5 planes and than buy some seeds like bell pepper, than clean your farm to gain wood and build the Tent for Alma as soon as possible. that'll give you a nice income from the start and you'll soon be able to buy all the stuff you might need
Ok, i don't know what a plane is or how to build that tent but thank you, do you happen to know how to skip dialogue? it says to press shift to skip but it doesn't do anything for me.

Edit: ok nevermind its not shift it's space, sigh...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ok, i don't know what a plane is or how to build that tent but thank you, do you happen to know how to skip dialogue? it says to press shift to skip but it doesn't do anything for me.

Edit: ok nevermind its not shift it's space, sigh...
not sure if it is plane or fabric... but you can buy it in the shop... it's the most expensive Item
To build the tent you need to talk to the carpenter and accept to be his apprecentive... keep talking to him daily until you get the recipe

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017

This is so grindy...
Don't rely on the walkthrough its way outdated only thing helpful there will be the the start the rest is practically hit and miss.

Reactions: pakyouka21
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes