Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Learn to read the www/data/external files and you can create your own walkthough. It is alot of work creating a new
walkthrough!
Fucking impossible.
1586348966510.png

Tell me what to read this? Makes no sense. i have not played Since R15 and even at that time i had difficulties to finish the game. Why can't the dev make a walk-though for there own game? make it optional so people that don't want to ruin there RPG element can just turn it off.

Reactions: prano and kiwicami

pakyouka21

Apr 7, 2020
Who knows what’s after the two scenes with nina (demolitiin job and strawberry)? I’m still not done with master fairy quest and the other demolition job quest. Do I need to complete all side quests to proceed to another main quest?

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
I stoped to be able to mine after fairy healing, can cut trees, but not mine. Anone with same problem?
Story with Elise don't move foward too, just made first facial but nothing else happens

LekaPy

Apr 2, 2020
I stoped to be able to mine after fairy healing, can cut trees, but not mine. Anone with same problem?
Story with Elise don't move foward too, just made first facial but nothing else happens
I think that to follow Elise's route you have to learn Marcus's invisibility ability, but for that you have to have at least two of corruption, I followed the juice with honor and it does not give me the option to learn the ability. You have to have 10 or 20 friendship points with him to enable you, i dont remember

when you have the ability I think you have to go to Elise's room

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
I think that to follow Elise's route you have to learn Marcus's invisibility ability, but for that you have to have at least two of corruption, I followed the juice with honor and it does not give me the option to learn the ability. You have to have 10 or 20 friendship points with him to enable you, i dont remember

when you have the ability I think you have to go to Elise's room
I've learned the invisibility and i have more than 10 of corruption, but nothing more happens

Feb 13, 2018
Who knows what’s after the two scenes with nina (demolitiin job and strawberry)? I’m still not done with master fairy quest and the other demolition job quest. Do I need to complete all side quests to proceed to another main quest?
plz tell me......how to complete master fairy quest

pakyouka21

Apr 7, 2020
not sure if it is plane or fabric... but you can buy it in the shop... it's the most expensive Item
To build the tent you need to talk to the carpenter and accept to be his apprecentive... keep talking to him daily until you get the recipe
it's cloth in r18

pakyouka21

Apr 7, 2020
I bombed all the paths in the second (down) floor of the mine and then scouted the new paths. I saw a new hole which is the same as the one you'd enter into to proceed to the second floor. However, once you enter into it, the game would "currently unavailable in this current version."

Mr.Li

Jan 13, 2019
Hey guys. Need some help. For some reason Nikki's scene doesn't trigger. I did select the negotiate option when she was being attacked, but i i slept multiple times after that and she's still not coming. Am I missing something?

Also, how do you trigger evelyn's bed scenes?

Hacco

May 2, 2018
fd_bug.JPG
I encountered this bug when giving the 5 black powder to Derek, bombing the rocks and afterwards trying to leave the mine.
What to do?

RedIcr

Nov 24, 2018
can anyone give me the save just after the storm... pls i have played that part way too many times.... lost all of saves due windows 10 reset.....

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
How to increase player speed
enable the mouse with a change to www/js/rpg_objects.js add the // before return to make this line a comment.
Game_Temp.prototype.setDestination = function(x, y) {
//return;
this._destinationX = x;
this._destinationY = y;
};

Start the game and select Options. Turn this option ON
Synch Monitor FPS ON

Reactions: Burai and tomybrawn
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes