ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Hi. I have not played since R11 and I can not remember how to get the smelter. Can some one please tell me how to get the smelter? Also, I used to buy corn and it was never ending. Now in R17 it disappears in acouple of days. So which is the best crop to buy and sell?

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Hi. I have not played since R11 and I can not remember how to get the smelter. Can some one please tell me how to get the smelter? Also, I used to buy corn and it was never ending. Now in R17 it disappears in acouple of days. So which is the best crop to buy and sell?
I got the smelter by talking with Derek (i think) holding 20 copper. I planted onions, cheap and you can get several at one time.
But not sure. I'll restart cause Elise event don't evolve and now i can't mine.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Gifts :
Update
Bar Girl- Blue Flower (haven't figured out anything else she will take)
Nurse Girl- Blue Flower (will also take yellow flowers)
Rich Bitches- Chocolate (one will take the expensive gift), the other will also take Rum
Red Headed girl- Yellow Flower
Market Girl- Flowers
Bitches Mom- Any +1 veggie (what you grow in the garden)
Carpenter Girl (Takes Rum)
Thot girl (the one what lives in the house up at the top) - Takes +1 strawberries

Reactions: Acrobata

MisterMeta

Apr 11, 2020
i can't seem to find it but i swear i saw a post on here about making a mission with darius (i think) that would let you build a bridge across to the fairy and you could start doing some of the fairy master stuff. is this a thing, if so do tell how to do it please, or do we just have to wait for another update so we can even start the quest?

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
i can't seem to find it but i swear i saw a post on here about making a mission with darius (i think) that would let you build a bridge across to the fairy and you could start doing some of the fairy master stuff. is this a thing, if so do tell how to do it please, or do we just have to wait for another update so we can even start the quest?
It looks like but I haven't capped exploration yet. There are still many things in the game that need development. Combat (for some reason I haven't figured out if you know something I don't know that'd be great.) Fairy quest is incomplete, but I'm okay with that they finished the heal fairy quest in the last go round. And I found out that 5 is the max stat you can get in most cases... so that's good to know if you have 5 physical you're maxed out.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I got the smelter by talking with Derek (i think) holding 20 copper. I planted onions, cheap and you can get several at one time.

Was that before or after the party? I had 20 copper ore held on me before the party and he basically said nothing. Just buy, sell, cancel. Also thank you for the quick response.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Also, I had the scene with Toby and Nina then talked to her dad. Her dad asked that I talk to her about boy stuff...….
How/when do I talk to her about that?

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019

Was that before or after the party? I had 20 copper ore held on me before the party and he basically said nothing. Just buy, sell, cancel. Also thank you for the quick response.
Now that You mention it, yes, i think it was fter the party

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes