7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Just a little fan service on her at this point it looks like. But yeah I like her also.
"at this point" makes it sound like this game is not completed yet.
I did a search through the completed section which is where I came up with this game.
Or is the developer planning on adding more content like in MyCute Roommate?
If they have enough patreons, perhaps they might consider using a spell checker though, since its hurtful on the eyes sometimes.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
"at this point" makes it sound like this game is not completed yet.
I did a search through the completed section which is where I came up with this game.
Or is the developer planning on adding more content like in MyCute Roommate?
If they have enough patreons, perhaps they might consider using a spell checker though, since its hurtful on the eyes sometimes.
Must have hit a bad link. The first post gives us all the information on the game and nowhere does it say "Completed"

Nov 15, 2019
Hi
healed the fairy, but now I stuck:
does anyone know how to get to blue flower/Goblin's hill, where the fairy is waiting? First time I was there MC jumped over the gap.
I carried some crystals, but no show of fairy.

Thx

ESKgamer

Dec 17, 2018
Hi Folks. I've walked around day and night holding the ball of yarn, for days. I can't seem to trigger the cat at all. Any clues you can offer? I know it's supposed to be around the carpenters house near the bar, but always a no show. Thanks.

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
I was thinking about a walkthrough mod that gave the choices, with the expected outcomes of friendship, corruption or honor points applied to each choice.
Though it would also be nice to do another playthrough with everyone and everything maxed so we could get down to business a lot quicker, AND had the option of maxing out either corruption or honor, just to get every single dialog option available,.
A walkthrough would be nice.

Reactions: RohanEmpire

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hi Folks. I've walked around day and night holding the ball of yarn, for days. I can't seem to trigger the cat at all. Any clues you can offer? I know it's supposed to be around the carpenters house near the bar, but always a no show. Thanks.
You have to go into the bar and be told the cat is missing

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
If I remember correctly, during pub party Sophie mentions that she is going to the toilet, a hint to her boyfriend to follow. He's drinking!!!!!! What about you:devilish:
I don’t remember that there was a dialogue with Sophie. I'll go try it. Thanks for the answer

ESKgamer

Dec 17, 2018
You have to go into the bar and be told the cat is missing
Thanks, I did that, every evening before I hold the yarn and go walk around each tree, and I've read the board remarks on the tree as well. I just can't get it to trigger the cat coming out. Not sure what's gone wrong.

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Well there already IS a walkthrough on the 1st page here where you download te game, I was referring to a mod for directional choices.
The walkthrough on first page only goes to day 5 or 6, nothing more. There are many questions on this thread that could be avoided with a walkthrough. This is just a thought, nothing more.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
The Love (Highest reward) Presents I unlocked
Amanda - Soap
Brooke - Rum
Elise - Vegetables+ (Tomatoe, etc.)
Evelyn - Milk ?
Heather - Chocolate
Laura -
Mia - Blue Daisy
Nina - Tulip
Roxie -
Sophie -
Selena -
What I found, looking in the files:

Amanda
Like : Chocolate, Strawberry, Strawberry+​
Love : Expensive Gift, Soap​

Brooke
Like : Beer, Pumpkin, Strawberry​
Love : Rum, Pumpkin+, Strawberry+​

Elise
Like : Cabbage, Tomato, Bell Pepper, Eggplant, Broccoli, Cucumber​
Love : Cabbage+, Tomato+, Bell Pepper+, Eggplant+, Broccoli+, Cucumber+​

Evelyn [Waitress]
Like : Chocolate, Strawberry+, Blue Daisy, Milk​
Love : Store Gift, Soap​

Heather
Like : Special Bread, Onion, Corn, Onion+, Corn+​
Love : Chocolate, Cucumber+, Strawberry+, Soap, Swimsuit​

Laura [shop]
Like: Blue Daisy, Tulip​
Love: Soap​

Mia [Elder Apprentice]
Like :​
Love : Blue Daisy, Mom’s Necklace​

Nina
Like : Special Bread, Corn, Pumpkin, Strawberry, Corn+, Pumpkin+, Strawberry+​
Love : Tulip​

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
The walkthrough on first page only goes to day 5 or 6, nothing more. There are many questions on this thread that could be avoided with a walkthrough. This is just a thought, nothing more.
Ah yes true enough, I think the walkthrough was made when the game was in early stages, but they never went back and updated it with new and improved directions, which is sad.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes