7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I am on day five (again after playing this 3 times already to certain points then restarting because I wanted a different direction)
Anyways I am playing a totally honorable game direction in order to get the most I can out of Mia, the Elders apprentice or nurse, I STILL haven't gotten her to take care of the MCs father or do anything with her aside from going to the lake and watch her jump around, and her making me a pie that I gave an honest opinion on, then collected a new quest that I have NO idea how to complete or where to look for spiked berries.
AND visiting Elise I can no longer flirt with her at all, nor anyone else apparently aside from Nina, it's making this a worthless playthrough yet again, and one I am not overly interested in starting over.
So I guess the moral of this story is...what the hell am I missing??
Edit I have also planted loads of crops and still haven't been able to harvest any, nor could I get the fence recipe from the MCs father, SO much in that walkthrough, I have not been able to do.

Last edited:

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
What I found, looking in the files:

Amanda
Like : Chocolate, Strawberry, Strawberry+​
Love : Expensive Gift, Soap​

Brooke
Like : Beer, Pumpkin, Strawberry​
Love : Rum, Pumpkin+, Strawberry+​

Elise
Like : Cabbage, Tomato, Bell Pepper, Eggplant, Broccoli, Cucumber​
Love : Cabbage+, Tomato+, Bell Pepper+, Eggplant+, Broccoli+, Cucumber+​

Evelyn [Waitress]
Like : Chocolate, Strawberry+, Blue Daisy, Milk​
Love : Store Gift, Soap​

Heather
Like : Special Bread, Onion, Corn, Onion+, Corn+​
Love : Chocolate, Cucumber+, Strawberry+, Soap, Swimsuit​

Laura [shop]
Like: Blue Daisy, Tulip​
Love: Soap​

Mia [Elder Apprentice]
Like :​
Love : Blue Daisy, Mom’s Necklace​

Nina
Like : Special Bread, Corn, Pumpkin, Strawberry, Corn+, Pumpkin+, Strawberry+​
Love : Tulip​
i am so dumb
i never tried to give my crops to the girls
only MY eggplant

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I am on day five (again after playing this 3 times already to certain points then restarting because I wanted a different direction)
Anyways I am playing a totally honorable game direction in order to get the most I can out of Mia, the Elders apprentice or nurse, I STILL haven't gotten her to take care of the MCs father or do anything with her aside from going to the lake and watch her jump around, and her making me a pie that I gave an honest opinion on, then collected a new quest that I have NO idea how to complete or where to look for spiked berries.
AND visiting Elise I can no longer flirt with her at all, nor anyone else apparently aside from Nina, it's making this a worthless playthrough yet again, and one I am not overly interested in starting over.
So I guess the moral of this story is...what the hell am I missing??
Edit I have also planted loads of crops and still haven't been able to harvest any, nor could I get the fence recipe from the MCs father, SO much in that walkthrough, I have not been able to do.
Day 5 is too soon for Nina to come, you have to feed and give meds to your father for 7 days, Mia takes over after that.
You won't find spiked berries until you go to Goblin Mountain. ( After day 11)
Elsie gives you 3 Quests. 1st is get timber,2nd is plant a garden, 3rd is apply facial cream. So talk to her more to see if the 1st one triggers

Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Day 5 is too soon for Nina to come, you have to feed and give meds to your father for 7 days, Mia takes over after that.
You won't find spiked berries until you go to Goblin Mountain. ( After day 11)
Elsie gives you 3 Quests. 1st is get timber,2nd is plant a garden, 3rd is apply facial cream. So talk to her more to see if the 1st one triggers
I finished Elsie's first quest on day one and was in the process of flirting with her since she was the only one I had the option to do so with, but she just stopped or I should say the option is no longer highlighted whenever I talk to her.
OH and my crops are supposed to take 3 days when they are now on 4 and 5 days?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I finished Elsie's first quest on day one and was in the process of flirting with her since she was the only one I had the option to do so with, but she just stopped or I should say the option is no longer highlighted whenever I talk to her.
You can only Flirt with a Single girl per day...if you previously flirted with Nina for example the option will be disabled for all other girls for that day

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Sorry I forgot that bit, you have to water them, not sure if you have to water them every day, equip the watering can, stand in front of the well and press enter. If I remember correctly you need to grow vegetables for Elsie's 2nd quest to trigger

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
And, still, does anyone knows why i stop to be able to mine? I can chop trees and cut grass, but can't break stone.

Feb 29, 2020
Ok question for you cool peeps on here.
I have the 2 demolition expedition quests. Now for the one where Nina wants you to clear the farms cave.
Where the heck is the farms cave?
All I have behind my farm is a fence.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
This game needs some serious redressing. When it started out, the scripted events where very much tied to the current day. But now they seem more depend on "previous quest completed", but there's a lot of mechanics still tied to the former method. My lake party happened on day 13, but there was dialog mentioning day 4.
Ok.. Not sure where you'r coming from....Party can't start on day 4.
Look after Father for 7 days, last day Mia mentions a party
Meet (I can't remember her name, first girl you meet in game) at 4pm at the well.
5 pm+ Go to Rick? (Your friend, bottom right village) and click "get the party started"
Head towards the lale, party should be automatic.

If you went to rescue Vincent already it's too late, otherwise you might be ok.
Hope you can follow this, haven't played for a while.
Actually porxo is right.
- Don't listen to the walkthrough!
- You can play months or years before ending the 'take care of Red' quest. Your father won't die if you don't do it in 7 days. Ignore the timelines and start farming to earn money to buy gifts for the girls.
- Do the party when you have grinded enough.
- If you want to see most CGs befriend Marcus and don't let your honor get too high at the beginning. Save at every dialog option.
- DON'T buy the copper recipes from Derek!!! He will give them for free if you continue with the main story. Don't sell any ore to him before he gives you the quest with the '10 of each mineral'. You can't make or buy ingots before you have the quest from him. (It's only after you went out to find Vincent before you get this quest.)

I went the honour route as well, the only way I got the skill was using save edit to make my corruption equal to honor and then get the skill and also bump Marcus' friendship to 20. Once I got the skill I just re-edited the save and put the values back to where they were.

Haven't found any other way of getting it once you've gone honor without editing. Hopefully this gets fixed at some point.
It feels the dev doesn't know where he is going with this game. If he thinks, anyone would go through this grind multiple times with the exact events he lost grip to reality. To block huge parts of the lewd content behind this corruption / honor mechanic is stupid. Honor means > you're a good guy having sex; Corruption means you're a bad guy having sex
In both cases you should have plenty of sex. The concept of having a real relationship (Nina) but being a horny teenager doesn't work.
Have someone had this bug? It shows that I maxed out relationship with Heather tho I didn't. I tried to load earlier saves but the bug's still there (only saves from the prologue aren't affected). And I know for sure that's when I saved the game everything was ok. Also I think it's only shown this way but not actually maxed, at least nothing changed in interaction with her.
UPD: I tried to load a save from prologue and skipped through it but when I talked to Heather the bug occured again. It's just irritating,
View attachment 608930
There are multiple bugs with the stats of the girls, her affection and her current locations. A lot of the special events, like the outdoor and the first tavern party will wreck havoc on certain stats. You can trigger events that shouldn't happen yet or that would need other events first. (in short, it's a mess)
Cheat mode is for high tier patrons
:rolleyes:
Hi. I have not played since R11 and I can not remember how to get the smelter. Can some one please tell me how to get the smelter? Also, I used to buy corn and it was never ending. Now in R17 it disappears in acouple of days. So which is the best crop to buy and sell?
pepper bell and egg plant, later in the game strawberry
I dont know why my game is very lagging. Can i fix it or any app can help guys?
This game has some serious memory leaks, save often and restart if it gets laggy or you might crash eventually.

To end with something positive, the farming elements are nice and the cg scenes are ok.

PS
I want to administer small doses of physical pain to the developer for the fishing quest. He can't be serious.

Last edited:
Reactions: porxo and Acrobata

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Ok question for you cool peeps on here.
I have the 2 demolition expedition quests. Now for the one where Nina wants you to clear the farms cave.
Where the heck is the farms cave?
All I have behind my farm is a fence.
North of Your farm, clear the fence with hamer, clear what is necessary to clear and you'll find the cave blocked with rocks on the top side.

Reactions: Minion_of_Luna
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes