cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I TALKED BUT I DID NOT CHOSE MONEY SO WHAT TO DO NEXT
Have you gotten the blue flower?
The rest of the Nina quest happens after that.
Once you get back- maybe fix the bridge
and talk to the guy outside the mine-
You'll be promoted to then check the fairy.
Nina will catch you...
Get mad at you and you chase her to her house.
Once you blow up the blockage in the mine.
Talk to her again- she's in her room and will want to go back after that and talk to the guy outside the mine.
About this time if you haven't fixed the bridge fix the bridge.
Because you'll want to order strawberries
blow up the cave in your back yard go talk to Nina again
(grow strawberries)
after the cave go talk to Nina at her house after 9
and hold strawberries
you can take her anally this time while she is talking to trevor.

Feb 29, 2020
Ok two things. 1 (Fairy Master) where is this bitch hiding? I've scoured every inch of the map that I'm allowed to get to. Yet she's never anywhere to be seen.
And 2. What the hell is wrong with that Derek jerk (Truth Ore Dare) I know for a fact I've given that lying turd way more then 10 of each ore. Yet he just stands there waiting for his hand out.

kvothe20

Aug 27, 2017
how do I get the crystals for the fairy?...I already use the black powder in the mine but I don't see the crystals

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
after completing the fairy crystal Q and going to the town (town upgrades and the old dude talks to me) my hud just vanishes and cant get it back?? o-o
edit: after completing the tabitha Q it came back

Last edited:

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
after completing the fairy crystal Q and going to the town (town upgrades and the old dude talks to me) my hud just vanishes and cant get it back?? o-o
Yep, known bug.
The HUD ON-OFF switch is not reset to true after the scene.
Maybe it can be changed in a save editor?
Very personally, I used the Cheat Menu Plugin to set it back (Switches tab, HUD ON-OFF, false -> true).

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Yep, known bug.
The HUD ON-OFF switch is not reset to true after the scene.
Maybe it can be changed in a save editor?
Very personally, I used the Cheat Menu Plugin to set it back (Switches tab, HUD ON-OFF, false -> true).
Ok, maybe i'm being annoying but, do You hava a solution for me? I can't mine any more, i still have "hearts" can chop wood, grass, but can't mine

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Ok, maybe i'm being annoying but, do You hava a solution for me? I can't mine any more, i still have "hearts" can chop wood, grass, but can't mine
I've actually addressed this before but because it seems to be persistent, just walk around and talk to people in town, the one's what give you menu options, quests that kind of thing, and it will self resolve.

Reactions: Acrobata

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
You do have to refill the watering can, it will water up to 25 plants. and you have to have the energy to use it, and you have to water them every day. but you can double water or water things you don't need to... empty ground people, etc. with the base watering can you get a counter, and with the copper, you get a counter so long as you have nothing equipped in the hold box. after copper the counter goes away.
Hey, question here; I have Nina, Heather and Mia maxed for hearts but I have zero scenes with any of them AND I chose the honor path as well.
Was this a mistake for one and how do I not only get scenes with the three previously mentioned but how do I get Sam to help me with Elises' facial, is there a specific time I have to mention it to him or something?

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
And cj1015

Yep, another very annoying bug...
What I do is un-equipping and re-equipping the tool via the items menu. It resolves the bug... until next time...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The much OLDER WT is actually more helpful than the newer condensed one... All the sidequests it mentions still happen, and you still get the same options, people should really use that one instead... not sure if its still on the front page (luckily I kept mine)... the only quests it doesnt include are the newer ones from v.14 and on.

Someone asked about Evelyn's bed scenes and didnt get an answer, basically during the Welcome Back party you have to get the MC totally shit-faced and not leave with Laura, Eve will let you stay in the inn, and sleep with you... during the night you find out she has a "condition"... basically she's like a sleep-walker... only a "sleep-fucker".... she gets turned on, and does kinky stuff, but she isnt really awake during them.

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Need help please..So after completing Reed Take care quest Mia came and offer to take care of him from 7pm onwards..now how do i trigger the scene where she is asleep (in your house) and you can either wake her or grope her ?

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
The much OLDER WT is actually more helpful than the newer condensed one... All the sidequests it mentions still happen, and you still get the same options, people should really use that one instead... not sure if its still on the front page (luckily I kept mine)... the only quests it doesnt include are the newer ones from v.14 and on.

Someone asked about Evelyn's bed scenes and didnt get an answer, basically during the Welcome Back party you have to get the MC totally shit-faced and not leave with Laura, Eve will let you stay in the inn, and sleep with you... during the night you find out she has a "condition"... basically she's like a sleep-walker... only a "sleep-fucker".... she gets turned on, and does kinky stuff, but she isnt really awake during them.
Can you share the older walkthrough...?

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
And cj1015

Yep, another very annoying bug...
What I do is un-equipping and re-equipping the tool via the items menu. It resolves the bug... until next time...
Inventory issue? maybe? and the menu equip may be the problem also... seems things work better if you do that.

Reactions: Acrobata
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes