so how to get the bomb
i already make gold pickaxe and give derek see
but mission incomplete
and mission brooke's secret how done
i go beach can't see her
sunny day

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Well thats a first, I had the game pinned to my browser window, it gave me a glitch error code, then told me to hit F5 to reboot, I kept doing so, then I unpinned the game, and restarted it, now I have lost every one of my saves, any idea why?

Reactions: Lilifox
Nov 10, 2018
Wait I suggested Darius should try for Mia just because I wanted to see some scenes with her, NOT for him to actually GET her.
The last playthrough I went with giving him Heather and got the first scene where she flashed him, then I reset for like the fourth time.
I did so the next day, and the phrase "did you get laid" is all Sam will say forevermore, should I have just let him go home with Mia or something?
no man sorry for the mis communication i meant that if you chose to do it yourself you could continue the next day, i don't believe Sam's route is open RN, of it is i cant help you:(

Reactions: 7empest5teele

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Milk is not supported as an item. I have added it using the RPG save editor and I can not hold it without seeing a crash.
Actually, it's implemented.
The bug comes from the fact that there is no corresponding image (img/dsiHUD/HoldSlot_109.rpgmvp). If you add this image (I just copied and renamed another one to test), it works perfectly.

Now the problem is just where to find it... And that might not be planned at the moment...
But as I said previously, this gift list is a compilation of what I found in the different files, not of my 1.352.824 experiments and attempts.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Bro, how did you get the lake party quest???
Its a natural progression of the storyline I think.
You have to watch Nina for her father first though, so accept the 300 coins, then catch her talking to her boyfriend Trevor Slatery at the well, while she is trying to enlist his help to find a Blue Flower to cure your father's poison (seriously, good girl this one) Trevor Slatery asks for a handjob or something, you use that info back to her father and I think the next set is the party, oh make sure you have 50 firewood equipped when you talk to Sam about it though.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Bro, how did you get the lake party quest???
When you give Redd food and Meds for 7 days Mia comes to take over and mentions a party.
You decide to go see Nina at the well at 4pm
At 5pm, not before talk to Sam, choose the conversation about the party and head to the lake.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes