Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Did anyone try the Laura route, I took her home after the party in the pub but can't find the trigger to continue

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
I had only one furnace. The game let me place many. After each placement the furnace stays in the hold box and counts down. I think is ended with -3 when I ran out of space to place more at 5. FD18-5-furnaces8.PNG I was able to repeat this. I used the mouse to place all the furnaces.

Last edited:

Candyface

Jul 1, 2017
played this for a couple of hours for the first time today, i think im just gonna drop it, even following the walkthrough half the things are not happening, despite doing it in the correct order, even started over once to see if it made a difference, but meh.. honestly can't be arsed about this one lol

alexunknown363

Aug 12, 2019
did anyone found brooke?
i serched on both beaches and cant find her ?
can someone send pic of her and how to get to her
there are 2 ways one with broken stairs (dead end) and the secound one lead to the beach but no brooke

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
did anyone found brooke?
i serched on both beaches and cant find her ?
can someone send pic of her and how to get to her
there are 2 ways one with broken stairs (dead end) and the secound one lead to the beach but no brooke
Speak to her every day until she tells you about her secret spot.
Keep talking to her (soon after 11am) until she disappears. It will be a sunny day.
Go to the beach with the dead end and stand on top of the stairs.
Now look around, (carefully) there is something there that you can use,

Momo1521

Model Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
What are the requirements to get the basement sex event with Laura in the basement? I only get cock blocked by the rat.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
What are the requirements to get the basement sex event with Laura in the basement? I only get cock blocked by the rat.
Don't get her affection too high until the fire the party quest,
So going to the cellar before the party.....no sex
After the party...Oh yea

Momo1521

Model Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
How do i get the garlic when I try to go south of the lake some lady says boys aren't allowed.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes