Smshahab

May 3, 2020
does anyone know how to fix fishing mini game? if not then someone kindly send save, after catching a big waryfish.

Nov 15, 2019
Don't get her affection too high until the fire the party quest,
So going to the cellar before the party.....no sex
After the party...Oh yea
Hi
you have to collect 40 friendship points by gifts (flowers) and talking. You get 10 points if you fight the monster plant after the party (you need 10 combat points for this => dream 2 at day 3). The basement scene may happen before going to Goblin's mountain.

Nov 15, 2019
Did anyone try the Laura route, I took her home after the party in the pub but can't find the trigger to continue
- after the lake party you kiss her (if you faught the monster plant)
- before you leave to Goblin's mountain (if you collected 40 friendship points) she may ask you for a favour in the backroom/basement
- after you came back from Goblin's mountain she ask you to guide her home. say yes
- your relationship will be "deeper" (if you didn't choose Nina's route)

Reactions: Nellyg

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
- after the lake party you kiss her (if you faught the monster plant)
- before you leave to Goblin's mountain (if you collected 40 friendship points) she may ask you for a favour in the backroom/basement
- after you came back from Goblin's mountain she ask you to guide her home. say yes
- your relationship will be "deeper" (if you didn't choose Nina's route)
Thank you, "But" I got to there, then the minute I look at that damn Fairy Nina arrives and I get locked into her route.
I know I'm missing something but I'm dammed if I can figure out what.
Again, thank you for the reply

hkhhkkhkhhkk

Mar 28, 2020
hey guys i have played till day 34 suddenly game crashed and i havent saved plz provide me the save file. It will bw highly appreciated, A very hearty thanku in advance.

Nov 15, 2019
Thank you, "But" I got to there, then the minute I look at that damn Fairy Nina arrives and I get locked into her route.
I know I'm missing something but I'm dammed if I can figure out what.
Again, thank you for the reply
you are locked into Nina's route, if you kiss her. If you don't. . . Nina is coming back with same scenes. But more "interactive" scenes with Laura ;-)

Reactions: Nellyg
Nov 15, 2019
does anyone know how to fix fishing mini game? if not then someone kindly send save, after catching a big waryfish.
I collected 3 earthworms, went to fishing pojnt and stored my game. Then I started (you have to hit red bar on top circle). It's kind of training to find the rhythm, but at least (after several repeats) I caught a Big Waryfish

rockyciccio

Jan 3, 2018
After saving the fairy with crystals, how do you find it?
Going back to where I got the blue flower it doesn't appear and there is no trace of her anywhere.
Mission Fairy Master

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
you are locked into Nina's route, if you kiss her. If you don't. . . Nina is coming back with same scenes. But more "interactive" scenes with Laura ;-)
Thanks, I'm a dummy, I kissed her every time. Strange, Nina is the main love interest yet Laura has far more scenes

hkhhkkhkhhkk

Mar 28, 2020
Is there only picture while sex scenes or there are some kind of videos in between. I played the compressed version and saw just pictures in sex scenes of Heather and Carol. Is it same for the original version or only compressed version has pictures.

Smshahab

May 3, 2020
I collected 3 earthworms, went to fishing pojnt and stored my game. Then I started (you have to hit red bar on top circle). It's kind of training to find the rhythm, but at least (after several repeats) I caught a Big Waryfish
both of my circle bars are bugged... i can't even fully see the red loading line or my progress in the blue line.

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Hi there, my friendship with Marcus is 20 but, insted of teaching me steath my charecter just tells him, "good luck with that". What am i doing wrong?

huihui3

Jan 11, 2020
Hi there, my friendship with Marcus is 20 but, insted of teaching me steath my charecter just tells him, "good luck with that". What am i doing wrong?
you need to have 2 point of corruption to learn it from him
and then follow by choosing the following answer

• Invisibility Technique?
  • Can you teach it to me?
  • I’m Ready!
  • Stay Still
  • Stand casually still
  • I’m just relaxing a bit

Reactions: Acrobata

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
you need to have 2 point of corruption to learn it from him
and then follow by choosing the following answer

• Invisibility Technique?
  • Can you teach it to me?
  • I’m Ready!
  • Stay Still
  • Stand casually still
  • I’m just relaxing a bit
I have more than 2 points of corruption, but my char nver asks to teach him the tecnique

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes