Cole47

Jul 10, 2018
I'm wondering if the furnace placing bug is truly fixed. I delivered the ores to Derek and got the recipes plus the forge, but I can't place it. Using the hammer with it uses energy, but doesn't place the furnace. Other stuff gets placed without problems.
I had to put it on ground only, remove the grass then place it.

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
The Fairy Master Quest has a follow up? It says its easy, but i can not cross to where the blue flower was

Cole47

Jul 10, 2018
can some one talk me how to get black powder?
You have to go back to the screen just before the jump you made for the blue flower . In the top right corner there is a baracade that you can destroy with the axe. you go inside and use the sounding stones to get around the goblins. Open boxes and chests inside to get black powder. If spotted you will be put back outside with some health lost. eat and keep searching until you get what you need.

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Hi again
Why is Darius always asking me if i want to learn, for him to be my master, but, apart the fence, he never gives me nothing?

Nov 15, 2019
explore all maps (chests), buy seeds and sell/donate it, build a tent and get your crops sold
Hi
just a few addition info:
- earn less money in the beginning by donating food (Elder Silas' chest)
- find pic showing sell prizes of crops and more (for tent on market place)
- sell Sophie's letter to Marcus
- earn some money from grandma by helping to push an old "matress" down the cliff
- work in shop and bar
- sell ores and ingots to Derek

Have fun

Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
is it worth not letting go of Nikki when she shows up in your room and screw her, or just give her an extra 1k and let her leave?..

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
is it worth not letting go of Nikki when she shows up in your room and screw her, or just give her an extra 1k and let her leave?..
Don't know if anything changed, but - If you screw her, it's end. No more Nikki for you. If you help her - to be seen in future... :unsure:

Reactions: Haxaur

Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
Don't know if anything changed, but - If you screw her, it's end. No more Nikki for you. If you help her - to be seen in future... :unsure:
thanks a bunch, i found 4 crystals already bud i cant seem to use it on the fairy though, what gives?

nvm, being an idiot playing on R17 -.-

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes