-Wolf-

Sep 14, 2018
How to enable full-screen?? I can only maximize the window but can't go full-screen.
Either Press F4 or Hold down FN & F4 depending on your system.

NB: Don't accidently press F5 as that will send you back to the title screen and if you haven't saved recently then you've lost your current progress

Prince Andy

Oct 18, 2018
Hi! I'm quiet a beginner so forgive me if I make a stupid question but how can I make a copper ingot from a copper ore (I had 6 ores and need 3 ingots) Thanks in advance for the answer :)

-Wolf-

Sep 14, 2018
Hi! I'm quiet a beginner so forgive me if I make a stupid question but how can I make a copper ingot from a copper ore (I had 6 ores and need 3 ingots) Thanks in advance for the answer :)
You need the furnace to be able to smelt copper ore into ingots but that doesn't happen until MUCH later in the story line. Derek gives the furnace Recipe to you.
Due to how long it takes (too long in my opinion) i downloaded RPGMakerSaveEdit. Then added the furnace to my inventory from there on my save file. Get's around not being able to use cheat Crystal.

Search on F95zone for a link to the software. It's been posted several times so shouldn't be hard to find

javito2332

May 25, 2020
hey, I'm new in the game and I have an important doubt, since I don't know how to get any money at all

basicly i'm able to build fence but somehow the game doesnt allow me to sell them to Darius (the sell option seems to be unabled for me, and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong)
I also got 33 potatoes from harvesting them, but I don't know how to sell them to make money and either how to complete the Food Donation mission (Alma always tells me to "Deposit your crops in the box on your left and I'll make sure to have them sold them by tomorrow", but I don't know how to do it at all)

any help would be appreciated, thank you so much ;)

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
hey, I'm new in the game and I have an important doubt, since I don't know how to get any money at all

basicly i'm able to build fence but somehow the game doesnt allow me to sell them to Darius (the sell option seems to be unabled for me, and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong)
I also got 33 potatoes from harvesting them, but I don't know how to sell them to make money and either how to complete the Food Donation mission (Alma always tells me to "Deposit your crops in the box on your left and I'll make sure to have them sold them by tomorrow", but I don't know how to do it at all)

any help would be appreciated, thank you so much ;)
Now you can't sell the fences to Darius, to make money you have to sell vegetables, either by food donation (don't get much there but is a way to finish quest) on the market as long you help alma build the tent or, and i didn't try this, on the pub

javito2332

May 25, 2020
Now you can't sell the fences to Darius, to make money you have to sell vegetables, either by food donation (don't get much there but is a way to finish quest) on the market as long you help alma build the tent or, and i didn't try this, on the pub
Thank you, so when exactly could I have sold them to Darius? I tried it before but never had that option, it's weird

And you told me that I have to build the tent first for selling all the vegetables into the market then, right?

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Thank you, so when exactly could I have sold them to Darius? I tried it before but never had that option, it's weird

And you told me that I have to build the tent first for selling all the vegetables into the market then, right?
You could sell fences to Darius on a old version, and yes, Darius will give You the plans (not the right word but can' t remember the right one) to build the tent.

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
I don't know how I feel about the game so far, the grind is insane and I don't feel like I'm making any progress. Other than the crashing, My HUD is gone!
There's no gallery mode so going through the effort of the NTR scenes aren't worth it since the grind is already insane

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
To get the fence recipe. Give Darius the rum and say yes when Darius asks if you want him as a Master. Come back for fence and tent recipe's.

It takes 750 to buy cloth for a tent. You get paid something for donating food. You can not make fence and sell to Darius in R18.

Reactions: Acrobata

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
enable the mouse with a change to www/js/rpg_objects.js add the // before return to make this line a comment.
Game_Temp.prototype.setDestination = function(x, y) {
//return;
this._destinationX = x;
this._destinationY = y;
};

Start the game and select Options. Turn this option ON
Synch Monitor FPS ON
Life saver

sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
So MC gets more sex scenes in corruption route than in honor route? Honor route only has Mia and Nina?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes