Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
can you re-watch sex scene or just fuck again with girl ? because this game cost lot time and don't be repetable is the same you run 10km for 1 glass water

mordormore

Aug 3, 2019
I'm confused, is there a gallery? I keep looking through posts and I think so, but its a crystal that is also possibly broken, is that the case? something like that? Thanks in advance!

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
Yes without replay/recollection room, we are wasting time, do i have to donate 35$ for that crystal for replay scenes?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to fix the bridge?
You need to complete quest where you save Vincent from goblins. After that, when you all return to village, go towards bridge, you'll see Elder, speak to him, than speak to bridge dude, wait a day or so, speak to bridge dude while holding shitload of woods (i think it's 200 or something like that) and that's it.

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
You need to complete quest where you save Vincent from goblins. After that, when you all return to village, go towards bridge, you'll see Elder, speak to him, than speak to bridge dude, wait a day or so, speak to bridge dude while holding shitload of woods (i think it's 200 or something like that) and that's it.
500 actually

Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
were can i find the goblin quest for vincent?

Cole47

Jul 10, 2018
I'm wondering if the furnace placing bug is truly fixed. I delivered the ores to Derek and got the recipes plus the forge, but I can't place it. Using the hammer with it uses energy, but doesn't place the furnace. Other stuff gets placed without problems.
I had to put it on ground only, remove the grass then place it.

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
The Fairy Master Quest has a follow up? It says its easy, but i can not cross to where the blue flower was

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes