Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Hi there
Is there any follow to the mermaid story? i could only get one blue flower, how can i get one for her?

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
Wait, what ? I was the one asking for NTR and MuseX was the one who claimed that NTR will be added after main girls story.
NTR-wise it is correct approach, but expect any NTR added in one year at best. First and last good NTR he added was Father-Mia, dozen of months ago I think. Darius NTR scenes were w/o touch or feeling. No other NTR scenes are present, nor to be expected any soon.

So, big waste of your money. Oh, by the way. Money. Time... Well, actually, by paying for FD you actually do sponsor @Palmer game, because MuseX takes money for FD but instead of doing it for his patrons, he does renders for Palmer. FD development is hurt so much, MuseX no longer provides version of his game monthly.
any games similar to peasants quest or struggle with sin where u watch girls get forced or fucked

Momo1521

Model Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Does anyone know what the rewards are for the "Responsible Partying" quest? I am trying to decide if I should fail it or not because it will prevent an event with Roxane. Is it like a scene or something else?

Momo1521

Model Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
So I found the code that makes the cheat crystal work but they have game designer has removed Map103.json from the data folder before release.

Does anyone have Map103? If you do its probably the one from R11.5

alexunknown363

Aug 12, 2019
Speak to her every day until she tells you about her secret spot.
Keep talking to her (soon after 11am) until she disappears. It will be a sunny day.
Go to the beach with the dead end and stand on top of the stairs.
Now look around, (carefully) there is something there that you can use,
I still dont get it ?
how can i pass the broken stairs

Momo1521

Model Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Does anyone know what the rewards are for the "Responsible Partying" quest? I am trying to decide if I should fail it or not because it will prevent an event with Roxane. Is it like a scene or something else?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And whats the difference between mermaid promises and mermaid secrets route? Is it only the scene?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Has anyone posted the link(s) for version R18.1, cause I (and probably others) have some issues with R18? Thanks.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes