Sam81011

Oct 9, 2017
After i completed the fairy Cristal quest after that the clock,healthbar even the tool equip menu are gone how to being them back?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: MuseX
I am translating this game from English to Portuguese.
My question for the developer is why is there in map024 some things already written in my native language? lol .... very strange this.
When I arrived at this map024 to start translating it already had several lines in my language, do you happen to speak Portuguese?
In line 16 this is already in the original already in my language look at the photo there.
Farmer's Dreams R18.jpg

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I think MuseX lives in South America or sth. Years ago, before I dropped any effort to his work, I realized he speaks Spanish or Portuguese or sth like that.

Reactions: Ntwaidumella

Sam81011

Oct 9, 2017
After i completed the fairy Cristal quest after that the clock,healthbar even the tool equip menu are gone how to being them back?

Shalliant

Apr 22, 2020
Hi, everybody. I don't see any progress after healing the fairy.
How do I get to it?
Added the ranch that the elder is talking about to the game?
In principle, in addition to changing the appearance of the village, something was added?
Please help me whether to search...

Momo1521

Model Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Can anyone help me with this? I am leaving the seed store or any other house on the first day and it keeps happening...

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Can anyone help me with this? I am leaving the seed store or any other house on the first day and it keeps happening...
The curse of the "Orange weather", I assume it's raining out.
If you go back a few pages on this forum there's a fix posted, I used it and so far no crashes

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: R18
There should be a mission to build a water ditch closer to Alex's farm.
I've never seen a farm game that had a water ditch as far away as this one, this is disgusting .... I'm sorry but planting and having to go there at that distance to fill a damn water canister is disgusting nonsense .
How long has this game been in development and until today this was not thought of !!! :sneaky:

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes