Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I'm having a problem with the food donation.
I may donate products, but the counter in the questlog and the internal variable remain at zero.

I ported the R18 to mac, it works pretty well but maybe that's the cause? Someone else has this problem?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Hey so how do I pursue anything substantial with Mia?
I have her, Nina and heather at max affection and I can't do a thing with any of them it seems, well Heather I can if I ever come up with 5G ffs.
ALSO, how do I progress with Elise, I have total to Sam to get him to come along OR have someone else come along but I can't seem to find any dialog choices to choose.

AlwaysHorns

Apr 17, 2020
What I found, looking in the files:

Amanda
Like : Chocolate, Strawberry, Strawberry+​
Love : Expensive Gift, Soap​

Brooke
Like : Beer, Pumpkin, Strawberry​
Love : Rum, Pumpkin+, Strawberry+​

Elise
Like : Cabbage, Tomato, Bell Pepper, Eggplant, Broccoli, Cucumber​
Love : Cabbage+, Tomato+, Bell Pepper+, Eggplant+, Broccoli+, Cucumber+​

Evelyn [Waitress]
Like : Chocolate, Strawberry+, Blue Daisy, Milk​
Love : Store Gift, Soap​

Heather
Like : Special Bread, Onion, Corn, Onion+, Corn+​
Love : Chocolate, Cucumber+, Strawberry+, Soap, Swimsuit​

Laura [shop]
Like: Blue Daisy, Tulip​
Love: Soap​

Mia [Elder Apprentice]
Like :​
Love : Blue Daisy, Mom’s Necklace​

Nina
Like : Special Bread, Corn, Pumpkin, Strawberry, Corn+, Pumpkin+, Strawberry+​
Love : Tulip​
How do i get milk for evelyn?

nekonyann

Dec 4, 2017
i cant equip the copper hammer... and there is a bug about cannot read property id when i try to equip it.. is there a solution for it

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I have her, Nina and heather at max affection and I can't do a thing with any of them it seems, well Heather I can if I ever come up with 5G ffs.
ALSO, how do I progress with Elise, I have total to Sam to get him to come along OR have someone else come along but I can't seem to find any dialog choices to choose.
In the old (R16) asking Elise about bringing Sam finished the quest there and then, so in R18 I applied all that face cream myself. Unless things have changed now I think you might have blown it.
Mia, collect blackberries or spiked fruit.
Heather 500g triggers "Get yourself a nice Girlfriend" then meet her and friends beside Sam's house to go on a date.
Nina seems to be the main love interest and you have to progress the story quite a bit to see anything.
I haven't played R18 yet, so some of the above suggestions may be changed (But I doubt it)

Nov 10, 2018
you must complete heathers quest to pursue her or you can suggest her to Darius, For Mia i think you have to get a berry quest early game or something but im not too sure, she can also be given to darius tho. Nina gets stuff as you go on in the main quest as well

Nov 10, 2018
Hey, question here; I have Nina, Heather and Mia maxed for hearts but I have zero scenes with any of them AND I chose the honor path as well.
Was this a mistake for one and how do I not only get scenes with the three previously mentioned but how do I get Sam to help me with Elises' facial, is there a specific time I have to mention it to him or something?
i dont think its implemented i just did it myself and it worked smoothly

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
i dont think its implemented i just did it myself and it worked smoothly
Alright did you go during a different day, or at a specific time, or did you have to do something before that?
I think I tried to do mine at the same time as starting the lake party quest.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
you must complete heathers quest to pursue her or you can suggest her to Darius, For Mia i think you have to get a berry quest early game or something but im not too sure, she can also be given to darius tho. Nina gets stuff as you go on in the main quest as well
Wait I suggested Darius should try for Mia just because I wanted to see some scenes with her, NOT for him to actually GET her.
The last playthrough I went with giving him Heather and got the first scene where she flashed him, then I reset for like the fourth time.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
In the old (R16) asking Elise about bringing Sam finished the quest there and then, so in R18 I applied all that face cream myself. Unless things have changed now I think you might have blown it.
Mia, collect blackberries or spiked fruit.
Heather 500g triggers "Get yourself a nice Girlfriend" then meet her and friends beside Sam's house to go on a date.
Nina seems to be the main love interest and you have to progress the story quite a bit to see anything.
I haven't played R18 yet, so some of the above suggestions may be changed (But I doubt it)
All are valid directions to go in and I thank you.
I applied all that face cream myself as well a couple of times, then was almost caught by Amanda, went upstairs to finish it off, that's where another addition was suggested.
I think I did mine at the same time as the Lake quest like I mentioned to another helpful soul here, so that might have screwed me for asking him, since everything he said from there on out was "Hey did you get lucky?" and that's it.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
What I found, looking in the files:

Amanda
Like : Chocolate, Strawberry, Strawberry+​
Love : Expensive Gift, Soap​

Brooke
Like : Beer, Pumpkin, Strawberry​
Love : Rum, Pumpkin+, Strawberry+​

Elise
Like : Cabbage, Tomato, Bell Pepper, Eggplant, Broccoli, Cucumber​
Love : Cabbage+, Tomato+, Bell Pepper+, Eggplant+, Broccoli+, Cucumber+​

Evelyn [Waitress]
Like : Chocolate, Strawberry+, Blue Daisy, Milk​
Love : Store Gift, Soap​

Heather
Like : Special Bread, Onion, Corn, Onion+, Corn+​
Love : Chocolate, Cucumber+, Strawberry+, Soap, Swimsuit​

Laura [shop]
Like: Blue Daisy, Tulip​
Love: Soap​

Mia [Elder Apprentice]
Like :​
Love : Blue Daisy, Mom’s Necklace​

Nina
Like : Special Bread, Corn, Pumpkin, Strawberry, Corn+, Pumpkin+, Strawberry+​
Love : Tulip​
I just saved this completely in a note to my desktop.
Thank you deeply for going through the trials, and for scouring the info to get these, its greatly appreciated.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes