cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I finished Elsie's first quest on day one and was in the process of flirting with her since she was the only one I had the option to do so with, but she just stopped or I should say the option is no longer highlighted whenever I talk to her.
OH and my crops are supposed to take 3 days when they are now on 4 and 5 days?
This is because of your Farming skill level, Skill level = number of plants you can grow at any one time. Keep pushing it.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Actually porxo is right.
- Don't listen to the walkthrough!
- You can play months or years before ending the 'take care of Red' quest. Your father won't die if you don't do it in 7 days. Ignore the timelines and start farming to earn money to buy gifts for the girls.
- Do the party when you have grinded enough.
- If you want to see most CGs befriend Marcus and don't let your honor get too high at the beginning. Save at every dialog option.
- DON'T buy the copper recipes from Derek!!! He will give them for free if you continue with the main story. Don't sell any ore to him before he gives you the quest with the '10 of each mineral'. You can't make or buy ingots before you have the quest from him. (It's only after you went out to find Vincent before you get this quest.)

It feels the dev doesn't know where he is going with this game. If he thinks, anyone would go through this grind multiple times with the exact events he lost grip to reality. To block huge parts of the lewd content behind this corruption / honor mechanic is stupid. Honor means > you're a good guy having sex; Corruption means you're a bad guy having sex
In both cases you should have plenty of sex. The concept of having a real relationship (Nina) but being a horny teenager doesn't work.

There are multiple bugs with the stats of the girls, her affection and her current locations. A lot of the special events, like the outdoor and the first tavern party will wreck havoc on certain stats. You can trigger events that shouldn't happen yet or that would need other events first. (in short, it's a mess)

:rolleyes:

pepper bell and egg plant, later in the game strawberry

This game has some serious memory leaks, save often and restart if it gets laggy or you might crash eventually.

To end with something positive, the farming elements are nice and the cg scenes are ok.

PS
I want to administer small doses of physical pain to the developer for the fishing quest. He can't be serious.
You can complete the quest Just go to the lake early in the morning, SAVE, fish... cross fingers.
Pass- Save
Fail- Load

porxo

Oct 27, 2019
You can complete the quest Just go to the lake early in the morning, SAVE, fish... cross fingers.
Pass- Save
Fail- Load
I'm pretty sure that's EXACTLY the reason he wants to hurt the dev, though

Actually porxo is right.
- Don't listen to the walkthrough!
- You can play months or years before ending the 'take care of Red' quest. Your father won't die if you don't do it in 7 days. Ignore the timelines and start farming to earn money to buy gifts for the girls.
- Do the party when you have grinded enough.
- If you want to see most CGs befriend Marcus and don't let your honor get too high at the beginning. Save at every dialog option.
- DON'T buy the copper recipes from Derek!!! He will give them for free if you continue with the main story. Don't sell any ore to him before he gives you the quest with the '10 of each mineral'. You can't make or buy ingots before you have the quest from him. (It's only after you went out to find Vincent before you get this quest.)

It feels the dev doesn't know where he is going with this game. If he thinks, anyone would go through this grind multiple times with the exact events he lost grip to reality. To block huge parts of the lewd content behind this corruption / honor mechanic is stupid. Honor means > you're a good guy having sex; Corruption means you're a bad guy having sex
In both cases you should have plenty of sex. The concept of having a real relationship (Nina) but being a horny teenager doesn't work.

There are multiple bugs with the stats of the girls, her affection and her current locations. A lot of the special events, like the outdoor and the first tavern party will wreck havoc on certain stats. You can trigger events that shouldn't happen yet or that would need other events first. (in short, it's a mess)

:rolleyes:

pepper bell and egg plant, later in the game strawberry

This game has some serious memory leaks, save often and restart if it gets laggy or you might crash eventually.

To end with something positive, the farming elements are nice and the cg scenes are ok.

PS
I want to administer small doses of physical pain to the developer for the fishing quest. He can't be serious.
I'd just like to add one thing here. The necklace quest needs to be finished whilst the dad is stillin bed, otherwise some events just won't trigger.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I was thinking about a walkthrough mod that gave the choices, with the expected outcomes of friendship, corruption or honor points applied to each choice.
Though it would also be nice to do another playthrough with everyone and everything maxed so we could get down to business a lot quicker, AND had the option of maxing out either corruption or honor, just to get every single dialog option available,.
The choice tree would be interesting to explore.
but let's see what I can think of...

Amanda (Snooty Bitch)

Special Gift quest (she watches you work in her yard and contemplates you being her slave)
h scenes
Sneaking in- You can go upstairs and wait till 20:00 and see her in her pants. Alternatively if you learn Stealth (Opened by the letter quest) you can sneak up after 20:00 and do the same thing.
If you visit before your get too far into her mom's quests you'll get a scene where both girls show their boobies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which I like

Brooke (Carpenters Daugher???)
If you befriend her enough you get the Where's Brooke quest-
On the beach south of the mine afternoon, maybe? I haven't gotten this to quite work yet.

Elise (amanda's mom ? who knew?)
The talk- Elsie will also talk to you about girls, this unlocks gifts and flirting.
Get wood-
Elsie's gift- This opens up some H scenes, and Introduces the Mermaid, Also opens the next quest
Visit Elsie- Elsie needs facials... mmm Yum. Lots of H scenes (Must get stealth to complete it)

Evelyn [Waitress]
Find the cat quest- Once your friendship is high enough the cat will disappear...
Use the yarn on the tree outside the carpenter house when you see the cat in the tree... to get him down.
This opens come and help quest that will give you some personal time with Evelyn, and allow you to work in the bar

Heather (Lonely slut)
Mending Fences - make three fences (you'll need to apprentice to the carpenter for a few days before you get the fence recipe. you'll need to hold the fences, and talk to Healther or it might be quest either way you'll get an option to get 130 gold or you give it back for +10 friendship
Heather needs gold- what a thot ! this will allow for a favor which will unlock the main quest (find a girlfriend)
Heather Swimsuit- This is later it's about 2000 gold opens a scene at the lake yummy h scene take Heather anally opens Heather virginity quest. (Currently incomplete)

Laura [shop]

Once her friendship is high enough she'll ask you to help her in the backroom, allows for the opening of work at the shop for money.

Mia [Elder Apprentice]
Pick berry quest- Opens blackberry pie quest (I have yet to get 100 blackberries)

Nina (cute child hood friend)
There are a lot of quests with her.
Dad quest- talk to Nina after 7 at the well
Dad quest 2- take money- you have to protect Nina from the Evil trevor!
Dad quest 3- you must protect v card
Dad quest 2a- refuse money (you get to fuck Nina and she breaks up with Trevor.
Blasting spree- After you go to the mine and get the black powder to the miner. and ask for more explosives- he will tell you that whatever you find you can use and he will claim innocence. This will allow you to get 7 or so bombs. one you use to open the cave in the back of your farm. it's in the upper left corner kinda...
there are a couple of other times you'll need to talk to Nina to get this done but no real choices.

If you chose dad quest 2 you'll give her a body shot if you did 2a then you can either give her a creampie or a body shot.

Roxie (general's Wife)
Nothing to see here.

Sophie (guard bike)
Sophie's letter- If you show this to the guy at the market.... you'll get a head start to stealth +10 friendship
Spy on the Party- this unlocks Sophie's blackmail-
You can either tell her to bring it!- (working on this one)
Or you can submit- unlocks the steal some beer from the bar...

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Sophie (guard bike)
Sophie's letter- If you show this to the guy at the market.... you'll get a head start to stealth +10 friendship
[/QUOTE]
Also after the pub party work in the bar another night, (not exactly sure how you trigger it) Sophie gloryhole ;)

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
You can only Flirt with a Single girl per day...if you previously flirted with Nina for example the option will be disabled for all other girls for that day
Well that sucks and should be remedied immediately, isn't that the main goal of the game really?
Since the other question wasn't answered,I am now at 7 days and my crops still havent grown, do I have to wait 3 real days for that to happen or something....that was a rhetorical sarcastic remark btw.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Sophie (guard bike)
Also after the pub party work in the bar another night, (not exactly sure how you trigger it) Sophie gloryhole ;)
[/QUOTE]
I read somewhere that at a party Sophie will tell her bf she is going to the bathroom and that she is horny, but he continues to drink anyway, that is the cue to get the hell in there for the scene.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Sorry I forgot that bit, you have to water them, not sure if you have to water them every day, equip the watering can, stand in front of the well and press enter. If I remember correctly you need to grow vegetables for Elsie's 2nd quest to trigger
Thank you for that, I watered them right after I planted them but cannot water them again, like any of them at all.
I thought I had to fill the bucket or something but that wasn't the case neither.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Thank you for that, I watered them right after I planted them but cannot water them again, like any of them at all.
I thought I had to fill the bucket or something but that wasn't the case neither.
You do have to refill the watering can, it will water up to 25 plants. and you have to have the energy to use it, and you have to water them every day. but you can double water or water things you don't need to... empty ground people, etc. with the base watering can you get a counter, and with the copper, you get a counter so long as you have nothing equipped in the hold box. after copper the counter goes away.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
You do have to refill the watering can, it will water up to 25 plants. and you have to have the energy to use it, and you have to water them every day. but you can double water or water things you don't need to... empty ground people, etc. with the base watering can you get a counter, and with the copper, you get a counter so long as you have nothing equipped in the hold box. after copper the counter goes away.
Space bar at the well and it needs to be equipped
I usually use the second equip box for that and use the Q for everything else and W for water.

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
And still no solution for my problem? i mean the one that i have in this game. I can't mine, what is a bummer cause no minerals

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I leveled the water can to silver, the counter doesn't go away, it goes 25 > 40 > 60 > 80.
Also you don't need to water the plants when it's raining (obvious). Storm will destroy some of your fields, windy weather will spread seed from full grown plants to empty fields.

PS
I'll never get the logic behind those silver, gold items. Yea, go and try watering your plants with a golden watering can and good luck digging ore with a golden pickaxe. :unsure:

Last edited:

Sam81011

Oct 9, 2017
Blasting spree- After you go to the mine and get the black powder to the miner. and ask for more explosives- he will tell you that whatever you find you can use and he will claim innocence. This will allow you to get 7 or so bombs. one you use to open the cave in the back of your farm. it's in the upper left corner kinda...
there are a couple of other times you'll need to talk to Nina to get this done but no real choices

How to get dad quest this?

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
there are a couple of other times you'll need to talk to Nina to get this done but no real choices

How to get dad quest this?
Talk to her dad in the house.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I leveled the water can to silver, the counter doesn't go away, it goes 25 > 40 > 60 > 80.
Also you don't need to water the plants when it's raining (obvious). Storm will destroy some of your fields, windy weather will spread seed from full grown plants to empty fields.

PS
I'll never get the logic behind those silver, gold items. Yea, go and try watering your plants with a golden watering can and good luck digging ore with a golden pickaxe. :unsure:
Think it's a value thing than an actual use thing? It is a fantasy realm so maybe gold and silver have different properties in the fantasy realm? I can give that the benefit of the doubt.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes