cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Also, I had the scene with Toby and Nina then talked to her dad. Her dad asked that I talk to her about boy stuff...….
How/when do I talk to her about that?
Think it's after 8 or so before the party or before you leave, and then you get to do it again at the party after you return.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Didn't had that path, for some reason
If you follow this path you'll get the protect Nina's V card quest. This you get if you take money from the dad, sadly there isn't any way around it.
- First crops or maybe primary Crops- Cucumbers, Eggplant, and Bell peppers, You'll get the best longevity and highest yield per plant from these, I have had some of these last as long as a week. harvesting 2-3 every day.
-Secondaries- Corn and Tomatoes, these have lower yields but you make decent money from them (3-4 harvests), anything that is a one-off (onions, potatoes, cabbage) is a waste, except for when you actually start rolling and just want to get your farming skill up. With 20 plants (BP and Cucumbers) I average about between 1500 and 2000 +/- per day and once you add eggplants it's a little higher. This is of course once you build the Tent, still best bang for your buck. I think BP is the cheapest so if you're strapped for cash, go with those. There have been occasions where I have a persistent plant that I will go and water the garden for IDK how long but the damn plant keeps producing, and usually, I only have to replace 2 at a time max 5 but once your farming skill starts climbing, they get very persistent.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI
Nov 15, 2019
Hi
did anyone of you know how to solve the window screen content after I healed the fairy? Add in icons like tools, stamina, time (!) are not shown up anymore . . . Thx

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Hi
did anyone of you know how to solve the window screen content after I healed the fairy? Add in icons like tools, stamina, time (!) are not shown up anymore . . . Thx
talk to someone, I think quest about a quest or an interface like a market

May 29, 2017
I'm wondering if the furnace placing bug is truly fixed. I delivered the ores to Derek and got the recipes plus the forge, but I can't place it. Using the hammer with it uses energy, but doesn't place the furnace. Other stuff gets placed without problems.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I'm wondering if the furnace placing bug is truly fixed. I delivered the ores to Derek and got the recipes plus the forge, but I can't place it. Using the hammer with it uses energy, but doesn't place the furnace. Other stuff gets placed without problems.
No Hammer needed.... just place. when green.

Reactions: Acrobata

pakyouka21

Apr 7, 2020
Hi
Mine disappeared when I completed a quest. and in another save, I tried peeking at the lake. It also brought it back.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Is there no cheat mod for this game.
Its made through RPG maker with some 2d still added to it, so I wouldn't think that would be too difficult unless it wasn't allowed or something?

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Is there no cheat mod for this game.
Its made through RPG maker with some 2d still added to it, so I wouldn't think that would be too difficult unless it wasn't allowed or something?
I don't know that it's grindy enough to really require a mod.
Like I said in some previous posts. If you plant the right crops it's easy peasy, the trick is getting the tent built. But once you have that knocked out, and you max out your physical the rest is pretty easy, just go slow.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I don't know that it's grindy enough to really require a mod.
Like I said in some previous posts. If you plant the right crops it's easy peasy, the trick is getting the tent built. But once you have that knocked out, and you max out your physical the rest is pretty easy, just go slow.
I was thinking about a walkthrough mod that gave the choices, with the expected outcomes of friendship, corruption or honor points applied to each choice.
Though it would also be nice to do another playthrough with everyone and everything maxed so we could get down to business a lot quicker, AND had the option of maxing out either corruption or honor, just to get every single dialog option available,.

Reactions: Acrobata

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Just a little fan service on her at this point it looks like. But yeah I like her also.
"At this point" sounds a lot like this game is far from over, I thought it was a completed game already, I found it in the completed thread section at least.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes