kinos

Aug 22, 2019
where do i find the crystals for the fairy? i went into the mines already, but i can't find em. : /

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
where do i find the crystals for the fairy? i went into the mines already, but i can't find em. : /
I found them in the mine, in the second floor. If they doesn't appear, go up and down until re span the crystals.Same for to get gold and fire crystals, stairs up and down, up and down

Reactions: kinos

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
for tabitha i can just say that she is near the pub at 8 or more at the evening but i dont know how to deblok the content i must go on
Tabitha shows up in front of pub at 20:00

say yes two times and a new tabitha quest will be added. You have to say yes 25 times before
she asks if you have a bomb. equip your bomb and you get the scene

Condition $gameVariables.value(490) >= 25
//#Insistent change 25 to 5 if you want do not want to waste your time answering yes 25 times
Line in www/data/external/Tabitha could be changed to 5 very easily. (This is a big

Carol is Heathers mom.

Keep giving Heather money to trigger this.

There is a simple fix to www/data/external/FairyHealing This adds adds the HUD
Make this line a comment by adding the //
// CtrlSwitches 105 OFF

osmann

Jun 14, 2017

say yes two times and a new tabitha quest will be added. You have to say yes 25 times before

//#Insistent change 25 to 5 if you want do not want to waste your time answering yes 25 times
Line in www/data/external/Tabitha could be changed to 5 very easily. (This is a big

Carol is Heathers mom.

// CtrlSwitches 105 OFF
That didn't work for me. Instead I added CtrlSwitches 105 ON right before the "Else" it was just a few lines above the end and it worked.

Reactions: Jurope
Mar 12, 2017

Carol is Heathers mom.

// CtrlSwitches 105 OFF
I can't seem to trigger the Heather quest. I don't have the option for Quest with her anymore, and I'm assuming that's because I've already given her more than the upper limit in the quest. Any idea on how to reset this quest?

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
that and the action "shift" button makes me activate my entire inventory... not sure what the deal is with that. and I haven't been able to get past day 1 :( what else was I noticing, Oh yeah I got the pie quest on day one? WTF?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Okay why how do I make a fence no one is teaching me ho to make a fence. okay I can now make the fence but why can't I sell them. by the way where can I sell the fence Darius is not buying it.

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
The walkthrough is useless the one who gave the fence recipe is darius and when I showed the letter to marcus there's not option to get the money. Now how to make a tent.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
The walkthrough is useless the one who gave the fence recipe is darius and when I showed the letter to marcus there's not option to get the money. Now how to make a tent.
Haven't played this update yet so my directions may be patchy.
Early morning there's a girl standing where the market used to be. Talk to her and to get the quest.
Now on to Darius (Carpenter) and buy the recipe for a tent.
The girl in the shop, (can't remember her name) sells cloth.

I could be wrong but I think now Rhed gives you the fence recipe

The way to make money now is to sell your vegetables at the market that you're trying to build :ROFLMAO:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Alright the fraking bug is pissing me off I have to restart because of its the 5th time it happen.

porxo

Oct 27, 2019
This game needs some serious redressing. When it started out, the scripted events where very much tied to the current day. But now they seem more depend on "previous quest completed", but there's a lot of mechanics still tied to the former method. My lake party happened on day 13, but there was dialog mentioning day 4.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes