dwezzel

Apr 7, 2019
Looks like the "zip" file for MAC on NOPY is not for MAC, but for PC. Is all the other "zip" file for MAC has the same problem ? Downloading from "Anonfile" now...hope that this version will be OK for MAC...

badass

Jul 24, 2017
how to jump the cliff to get to the fairy? (second time after she told to go to her) . I dont know how to get R18 quest lol

Reactions: yakusa

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Looks like the "zip" file for MAC on NOPY is not for MAC, but for PC. Is all the other "zip" file for MAC has the same problem ? Downloading from "Anonfile" now...hope that this version will be OK for MAC...
Use RPG Maker for Mac. It works pretty nice. Download the last PC version and copy all the PC's www content into the app.nw folder. Works perfect.

Well, not as perfect in r18. I have no GUI.

BTW, I still cant buy the cooper recipes that I forget to buy in former versions.

I think I need the walkthrough too, I only could cure the fair, and nothing more.

Last edited:

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I left this game on the side for too much time and now I think is the moment to start it... just a little question...
NTR... what type it is?... I'm not a fan of people that steal girls from MC (if it is the case then please tell me if is possible avoid it) but I can accept if MC take the women of others if they are bastards or they betray their woman (good wife/girlfriend bastard husband/boyfriend)

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I left this game on the side for too much time and now I think is the moment to start it... just a little question...
NTR... what type it is?... I'm not a fan of people that steal girls from MC (if it is the case then please tell me if is possible avoid it) but I can accept if MC take the women of others if they are bastards or they betray their woman (good wife/girlfriend bastard husband/boyfriend)
No stealing here, you literally have to give them away :giggle:

LekaPy

Apr 2, 2020
Any trick for Brooke's mission, I go to the beach between 11:00 and 14:00 but it doesn't come out, it tells me that only when it's sunny, and I go on days when it's not dark or when it doesn't rain, do I need to do something?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes