Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Where are you in the main story?
For fishing it's try and repeat... to raise your chances you can talk to the fisher North of the fishing spot and give him a meal from Elise (she'll have one ready on her kitchen table every day if her affection is high enough) to get a recipe for a sinker bait.
After the Hunter Quest you'll also get a recipe for an improved fishing rod... just need to have the ability to smelt copper.
From what I gathered you need to provide him with 20 units of every metal in the mine... which will be unlocked as you progress with the main story
I just realized Red is bad, need to save him, Vicent didn't returned, need to go to the cave my self, need to have the hunter quest done for that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just realized Red is bad, need to save him, Vicent didn't returned, need to go to the cave my self, need to have the hunter quest done for that.
Yeah... try to create a bunch of sinker lure than or keep trying with fishing... at some point you should be lucky enough to actually rile one in... even if it takes you 4-8 hours while fighting the fish^^
Save before you start fishing and if you fail to often or don't get lucky reload.... that's how these task are normaly completed without cheating

Reactions: Acrobata

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
well in the intro he literally does... even though that one is a metaphor for claiming the power of a hero
Hence I was asking whether there will be a combat or combat level system beyond that.
I have yet to play as of now, will get the chance next week.

ViSmuT

Sep 25, 2018
In this version he disabled mouse movement. But...
go into www/js folder, find file named rpg_objects, open it with notepad, scroll down a little untill you see "Game_Temp.prototype.setDestination = function(x, y) {"
Delete line bellow it - "return; //"
Save and mouse movement works again.
Big thanks for this, was about to delete it again. But enjoy the games so this was perfect :)

Reactions: Prokopije

SaiakuOtaku

Nov 3, 2017
I haven't played since R13, so...
Hopefully my saves work and its not too buggy, i have a recollection of gaining lots of loots and high end mining supplies and some quests breaking so hopefully everything works.

SaiakuOtaku

Nov 3, 2017
hmm, all my saves seemed to be or get bugged in this game, it seems like the state doesn't change for some quests like Heather's money problems i wonder if it has something to do with the time frame. I tried doing it incrementally and tested with before and after blue flower quest clear, cant seem to clear it. And I've also encountered the invisible or missing cat bug on my new play through. I like the implementation of master's but i don't like that it you are able to re prompt the master speech it should be done after first talk and then gone for ever, but i assume it not fully implemented, i managed to get Redd to give stone path and it never showed up as a recipe and after that it bugged as well.

Seems like the copper hammer is still bugged so i "respawned" the old one. Had various crashes after upgrading all gear to gold except for hammer just kept it at stock, would advice people here to do the same, since it seems to crash your game more often and only upgrade everything else up to iron after that i would be careful to recommend anything else than the pickaxe.

Seems to me that many of the bugs that were before keep crawling back. There is probably a proper way to play through this game, but i would wait for a proper guide.

TLDR: The same bugs that i experienced in R13 is still here, dont upgrade the hammer it might break the game. Iron seems to be the limit for most upgrades except pickaxe. still didnt get derek too acknowledge my awesome golden pickaxe. Some new scenes, but imo not worth the grind atm.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do you build the tent?
become an apprentice of the carpenter by talking to him and return every day to repeat... first you'll learn to make fences the day after.
I think you need to return for 3-5 more days to learn how to craft a tent (not sure about the exact duration... but it took a while)

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Waiting for a hero :p

Reactions: Zareem

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Why has the dev not given us any dev updates for the whole month?
Probably coz he's only concerned about his Patreons - not a bunch of whiny little toads here at F95!!! :LOL:

Remember that you being able to download the game for NOTHING here relies on the benevolence of someone who is ACTUALLY paying to be a Patreon to MuseX... we'll get it when we get it...

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Probably coz he's only concerned about his Patreons - not a bunch of whiny little toads here at F95!!! :LOL:

Remember that you being able to download the game for NOTHING here relies on the benevolence of someone who is ACTUALLY paying to be a Patreon to MuseX... we'll get it when we get it...
Afaik he didn't post on Patreon either. For the whole month.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes